Search found 2 matches

by sharpie
Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:37 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: CPAP Basics - 19 - Cleaning and Disinfecting
Replies: 74
Views: 34465

Re: CPAP Basics - 19 - Cleaning and Disinfecting

OVERKILL....Have you read the posts? I did but it sounded like it depends on conditions. In my climate, my hose seems to accumulate droplets so I think it might be more susceptible to mold. Sterilization of my own germs (so long as I'm not sick) is unnecessary, but I'm mostly concerned about killin...
by sharpie
Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: CPAP Basics - 19 - Cleaning and Disinfecting
Replies: 74
Views: 34465

Re: CPAP Basics - 19 - Cleaning and Disinfecting

Would a baby bottle warmer work for sterilizing my cpap mask and hoses? I have a double bottle warmer with a sterilization mode seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Maxx-Elite-MaxxDouble-Digital-Sterilizer/dp/B01J1QZ670/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479400190&sr=8-1&keywords=maxx+elite+warmer What do yo...