Search found 3 matches

by hivishornet
Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:11 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Frustrated, and still looking for answers
Replies: 16
Views: 3769

Re: Frustrated, and still looking for answers

Thanks thecpapguy! and all for the additional comments. I will get my sleepyhead data downloaded and posted here shortly. A few other questions: It sounds like my 4-20 apap settings are not optimal, which my sleep doctor suggested could be the case, but wanted to start there as a baseline. Since I a...
by hivishornet
Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Frustrated, and still looking for answers
Replies: 16
Views: 3769

Re: Frustrated, and still looking for answers

Thanks all for your replies. Hi - have you been tested for 'silent GERD" - the acid reflux that may not feel present in the daytime, but that can definitely affect your sleep? Have you been tested for any other conditions e.g. thyroid problems, diabetes, low hormones or Vit D? Having an Apap set at ...
by hivishornet
Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:03 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Frustrated, and still looking for answers
Replies: 16
Views: 3769

Frustrated, and still looking for answers

first time poster here.... To try to "briefly" summarize my struggles with sleep to this point. I am a 51 year old male, fairly slender build. I have dealt with sleep issues most of my adult life. Typical night time symptoms, at their worst, would be getting "startled awake", shortly after falling a...