Search found 2 matches

by billo255
Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:53 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Vibrational Snoring - What is it?
Replies: 5
Views: 1104

Vibrational Snoring - What is it?

I've been on a CPAP for about 3 years. Short story is that I've had "brain fog", low energy, and other related symptoms for decades. Had one sleep study at a VA hospital about 3 years ago that was somewhat inconclusive but they put me on a CPAP anyway based on my symptoms and after some experimentin...
by billo255
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: How often do you clean your mask/hose?
Replies: 25
Views: 8192

Re: How often do you clean your mask/hose?

I've been using a CPAP for almost 3 years now. Still have brain fog so I probably didn't respond to the survey quite accurately because I put in every other day when its more like every 3 or 4 days. i bought extra sets of masks, hose, and the water reservoir thing so i could swap things out easily w...