Search found 8 matches

by rubatoguy
Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: How to change directories with EncoreViewer 2.0
Replies: 3
Views: 510

How to change directories with EncoreViewer 2.0

I have encore Viewer 2.0 and when I try to import data, it says that the media does not contain any data - but it does not seem to let you specify where the program looks for data. Is there a way to tell the program where to look for the data? I need for it to look on drive G: There is nowhere in th...
by rubatoguy
Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: What is the current version of the Respironics software?
Replies: 1
Views: 476

What is the current version of the Respironics software?

Hello, I currently have EncoreViewer 2.0.23.0, but it seems there are newer versions of the software out there. Can someone tell me what the latest version is, and who carries so I can purchase it? I see that there is an EncoreViewer 2.1 available. I just want to make sure I have the most recent ver...
by rubatoguy
Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: PR System One REMstar File format
Replies: 8
Views: 1864

Re: PR System One REMstar File format

Thanks for all the suggestions I will try them. When I go to my doctor, they take out the SD card and upload it to their files to print out the data. I'll try out your suggestions and report back on the success. Does anyone know if there is a size limit to how large an SD card you can use in the mac...
by rubatoguy
Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)
Replies: 10
Views: 2184

Re: The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)

I have the humidifier attached to mine and that does help. I find the up and down whir of the motor annoying, and the exhaust that blows on you in certain positions is a problem. I am also finding that I am waking up to reposition my mask as it seems that once the headgear heats up, it gets loose an...
by rubatoguy
Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: PR System One REMstar File format
Replies: 8
Views: 1864

Re: PR System One REMstar File format

So I looked at my SD card, and here is the directory of what is on it. What I think is confusing the software is that it does not know what subfolder to look into. Can I combine them all into a single subfolder? Volume in drive I has no label. Volume Serial Number is E43C-2CD4 Directory of I:\ 02/22...
by rubatoguy
Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:17 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)
Replies: 10
Views: 2184

Re: The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)

I am using the cpap every night, but often I don't sleep well because of the noise. I have tried using my ipod, but playing music does not let me have a good sleep either (but my dreams have a sound track ) I put the humidifier back on and this quiets things somewhat, and moved the machine onto the ...
by rubatoguy
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)
Replies: 10
Views: 2184

The noise, noise, noise! (Think of the grinch)

I have a resprionics REMstar machine who's noise is keeping me awake. I had the motor replaced because it was failing and you could hear the whirr-whirr of the bearings failing. That solved the motor noise, but there is still a significant noice though the hose and motor. Worse if I do not have the ...
by rubatoguy
Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:22 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: PR System One REMstar File format
Replies: 8
Views: 1864

PR System One REMstar File format

I'm trying to figure out the file structure of this machine. I used to be able to read the card with both Sleepyhead and the Philips software, but lately neither program seems to be able to read the SD card. I can read the card in my computer - but I noticed that it has two folders, where before I d...