GREEEAT help from all of you.
Thank you very much!
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Need more pressure on Resmed Autoset II in Auto Mode !
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3587
- Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Need more pressure on Resmed Autoset II in Auto Mode !
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3587
Re: Need more pressure on Resmed Autoset II in Auto Mode !
Hi, The problem is the the S8 Autoset II does not allow setting the initial ramp. Instead, I believe, the S9 allows to, let's say : define ramp time (45min) + initial ramp pressure (4) and theeeen the final range for apap (8-13). The point is that the S8 starts the ramp automatically on the lower nu...
- Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Need more pressure on Resmed Autoset II in Auto Mode !
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3587
Need more pressure on Resmed Autoset II in Auto Mode !
Hi, I finally got used to sleep using my Resmed S8 AutoSet II. It's set to Auto Mode, min pressure=5, max pressure=20, accent=45min. But what happens is that I get normally the following results P = 9.4 HAI = 13.2 AI = 2.7 HI = 10.5 usage time = 8:29h I need more pressure to eliminate the apneas. Ho...
- Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: Shouldn't the APAP avoid my H(Apneas) ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1009
Shouldn't the APAP avoid my H(Apneas) ?
Hi, I've been using the Autoset II APAP for 1 week. But one question : Why do the equipment shows that I had 10 AH and 2IH (for exemple), if it should exactly avoid it. I read the pressure and it shows, 9.6 for example... Should I conclude that the APAP isn't smart enough to avoid the h(apneas) ? Sh...
- Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: new with cpap... Air accumulating inside mouth ... why ??
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16705
Re: new with cpap... Air accumulating inside mouth ... why ??
Hi Rested Gal, Thanks for your time and help. Actually I keep my mouth shut I don't have problem with that... But I do feel a big disconfort of having the air inside my mouth. I JUSSST need to swallow it... I don't like the sensation of having it filling all space inside... So I guess there's no sol...
- Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 am
- Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
- Topic: new with cpap... Air accumulating inside mouth ... why ??
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16705
new with cpap... Air accumulating inside mouth ... why ??
Hi, I'm on my first week with a Resmed Autoset II Apap, in auto-mode (from 4.6 to 13), Swift LT mask. My first and only problem so far is that even in the ramp phase, when the pressure is still in the low 4.6, I NEEEED to either swallow the air or maybe open my mouth to let it go out - the air just ...