Search found 2 matches

by mouse
Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: rudolph the red nose
Replies: 2
Views: 1396

Re: rudolph the red nose

Thanks for your response Gerry, I have been fitted by DME and I am using a medium mask. I will apply your method that you have provided and give it more time to become acclimated.
by mouse
Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: rudolph the red nose
Replies: 2
Views: 1396

rudolph the red nose

I am new to the CPAP program, I have a ResMed Quatro full mask and after three weeks the bridge of my nose is very sore.I have tried strap adjustments, nose mask( disliked the chin strap to keep my mouth shut) and am a mouth breather anyway,non toxic molding material that we use in work to create a ...