Search found 2 matches

by jcolinzheng
Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Any way to buy a CPAP without prescription?
Replies: 14
Views: 10581

Re: Any way to buy a CPAP without prescription?

Someone suggested to me that I could use someone else's prescription...ie, a softcopy.
But I don't have any friend who has sleep apnea!

I'm wondering, if anyone here would be kind enough to help out....Maybe this sounds a bit ridiculous, but whatelse can I do...
by jcolinzheng
Sat May 16, 2009 8:47 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Any way to buy a CPAP without prescription?
Replies: 14
Views: 10581

Any way to buy a CPAP without prescription?

I'm trying to buy a CPAP for my father, who does not live in the US. (He already has a CPAP, but needs another to use at a different place, so there shouldn't be any problem with adjusting pressure etc.) Since he has no prescription from a US registered doctor, how can I buy CPAP online? All online ...