Search found 2 matches

by pmspostalclk
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: my mouth sticks together
Replies: 2
Views: 1275

my mouth sticks together

When I wake in the morning my mouth is sticking together. My tongue to the roof of my mouth, my gums stuck to the inside of my cheeks. I do use the humidifier on a 2 setting and I have a humidifier on the oxygen concentrator I have to have connected to my c-pap. I can't be mouth breathing, it's stuc...
by pmspostalclk
Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:46 am
Forum: CPAP and Sleep Apnea Message Board
Topic: Newbie Side sleeper recommendations
Replies: 15
Views: 2706

side sleeper

I just went to the Mirage Micro and I love it. It adjusts with just the turn of a dial. Easily done while still on your face. The only problem I have is that the headgear strap slips up the back of my head, but the mask usually stays sealed. (always searching for the best) pms