New Obama Care waste.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: New Obama Care waste.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 pm

But goof still thinks it's their own fault; and that they deserve to die.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:31 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:But goof still thinks it's their own fault; and that they deserve to die.
You control your own destiny, unless Natural Selection or Murphy or Sheeples Social Government steps in. In that case, we all get Change, and a little change will be all we have when they get their hands out of our pockets. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Goofproof wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:But goof still thinks it's their own fault; and that they deserve to die.
You control your own destiny, unless Natural Selection or Murphy or Sheeples Social Government steps in. In that case, we all get Change, and a little change will be all we have when they get their hands out of our pockets. Jim

SMH!
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

flightco

Post by flightco » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Bill44133 wrote:
flightco wrote:
Islandwoman wrote: Obama care, actually "The Affordable care Act" is just that, an attempt to make affordable health care available to all. It is a work in progress. Give it a chance.
Affordable? We were told the average family would save 2,000.00 bucks per year; mine has gone up over 4,000.00 since this wonderful act passed. We were told if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, millions lost their insurance as a direct result of Obama Care; the Dem party line is they didn't lose it, there insurance was cancelled because it was not up to standards, yeah, a standard requiring birth control for a couple in their 50s.

Give it a chance? No thanks, I cannot afford for my healthcare to become any more "affordable."
My cousin was paying for coverage for his wife(breast cancer survivor) used to pay $1,400.00 per month with $5,000 deductible. Now they pay $400 a month with $750 deductible.

Now that is affordable.
So your cousins went down 10,000 per year, mine has gone up 4,000; do I at least get a Christmas card and a picture of the family and maybe a handwritten note telling me about the summer activities?

Honestly, I am not against helping those who "truly" need it; I just think Obamacare was the wrong way to go about it. Since the government is paying the difference anyway, why didn't we just do that, why screw up so many others healthcare to help some, just help them and leave my healthcare alone, especially since I didn't save the 2K per year I was promised.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:44 pm

There's nothing like spending the Christmas/holiday season with friends and family huddled around the cracking flame wars and then stringing up our opponents in the branches of the Christmas tree.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Sir NoddinOff wrote:There's nothing like spending the Christmas/holiday season with friends and family huddled around the cracking flame wars and then stringing up our opponents in the branches of the Christmas tree.
Don't forget the invasion of the Bah Humbugs! Check your plastic Christmas Tree, plastic trees a tract them. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Robespierre

Post by Robespierre » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I shake my head over these threads where the intellectually infantile conservatives babble. And we're going to see more and more of this as the election cycle heats up.

hobbs

Post by hobbs » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Robespierre wrote:I shake my head over these threads where the intellectually infantile conservatives babble. And we're going to see more and more of this as the election cycle heats up.
Image Wait for it!

PoolQ

Post by PoolQ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:40 pm

What amuses me is the Obama part of it and not Romney care. And just who do we think was paying for the poor before this? were they dying on the streets-nope. Were the hospitals just treating them for free-nope. Our state taxes were paying for them and they were not paying a single dime for it. Now at least they pay something.

So thank you Mitt Romney for coming up with a decent health care plan. And all you Christians that want the poor to die off, well Merry Christmas to you anyway.
Sleeping MUCH better now

ALF

Post by ALF » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:37 am

I can't get my humidifier to last through a full night. This was never a problem with my older CPAP unit that I purchased before ObamaCare was implemented. Do the Math.

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
- Ernest Hemingway

PoolQ

Post by PoolQ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:19 am

ALF wrote:I can't get my humidifier to last through a full night. This was never a problem with my older CPAP unit that I purchased before ObamaCare was implemented. Do the Math.
ROFL, so true!
Sleeping MUCH better now

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:10 pm

PoolQ wrote:
ALF wrote:I can't get my humidifier to last through a full night. This was never a problem with my older CPAP unit that I purchased before ObamaCare was implemented. Do the Math.
ROFL, so true!
Fess up ALF, your old XPAP, came without a HH, all you had was the hose blowing over a glass of water. It sold have cost you $10 extra so you declined.

With Obamacare, someone else paid that $ 10 for you to get yours free. The reason it runs dry, is the supply of hotter air in Obummercare! Jim

ALF

Post by ALF » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:54 am

I also can't help but notice that Respironic's SleepMapper software suddenly and very suspiciously became DreamMapper. You can't tell me that this has nothing to do with the latest implementation step in Obamacare, right? I wouldn't be surprised if the new software beams my dreams directly to the local Death Panel where they decide my fate without my knowledge.

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
- Ernest Hemingway

49er

Post by 49er » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:02 am

ALF wrote:I also can't help but notice that Respironic's SleepMapper software suddenly and very suspiciously became DreamMapper. You can't tell me that this has nothing to do with the latest implementation step in Obamacare, right? I wouldn't be surprised if the new software beams my dreams directly to the local Death Panel where they decide my fate without my knowledge.
And maybe this Death Panel is responsible for my not succeeding with pap therapy after months of struggling. I mean, I have sleepyhead software but who knows what powers Jedimark caused it to have which resulted in the them getting my data also. You can't trust those computer software folks, you know?

49er

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:23 pm

ALF wrote:I also can't help but notice that Respironic's SleepMapper software suddenly and very suspiciously became DreamMapper. You can't tell me that this has nothing to do with the latest implementation step in Obamacare, right? I wouldn't be surprised if the new software beams my dreams directly to the local Death Panel where they decide my fate without my knowledge.
Has nothing to do with Obamacare..........it's "Climate Change"........

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05