Done and Thank you

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
PoolQ

Done and Thank you

Post by PoolQ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:19 pm

well I am out. Not worth the time. and yes I know about the door on the way out. STFU to you.
PW will be changed random text, and the favorite deleted. Bash away all you goofballs, and to think when I first came here I defended your right to have your own form, well your getting there.
Sleeping MUCH better now

grayghost4

Re: Done and Thank you

Post by grayghost4 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:08 pm

"I shall burn the bridges, then burn the forests so noone can build new bridges, and I shall salt the earth so no new trees can grow!!"

viewtopic/t110028/How-to-quit-an-internet-forum.html
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Delete all the P.M.'s off the server, it will make more room for the boo Hoo I'm leaving threads, they seem to never die, and heaven forbid they be removed. Jim

If you take a ball, please take the soccer ball, soccer's unAmerican.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Sleeprider

Post by Sleeprider » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Making a forum exit announcement has predictable results.

See you at the other one, but there is something to the "burning bridges". Just no need to do it. This forum has its problems, but the door is always open unless you are the one that slams it shut.

Pesser

Post by Pesser » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Very disappointing number of views. A bigger attractive key word should be used in the subject line.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Maybe something like "The Sky Is Falling", will get Chicken Little's Attention!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

DWaldman

Post by DWaldman » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:05 am

yeah, I know about that burnt bridge thing... Not very smart. but we all make mistakes. Better to just ignore the negative posts and press on. Why shut the door to good info because a few people don't always play nice? You soon learn who they are, and just take their posts with a few grains of salt. It's just an internet forum, people. The world is not going to end because a few people get cranky.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:41 pm

DWaldman wrote:yeah, I know about that burnt bridge thing... Not very smart. but we all make mistakes. Better to just ignore the negative posts and press on. Why shut the door to good info because a few people don't always play nice? You soon learn who they are, and just take their posts with a few grains of salt. It's just an internet forum, people. The world is not going to end because a few people get cranky.
That couldn't ever possibly work, that's how adults would act. Jim

sc0ttt

Post by sc0ttt » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Can we change the subject line to "post your rage-quit messages here" ?

That would seem to be the polite thing to do.

Pesser

Post by Pesser » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:51 pm

If we could put goofproof's avatar in the subject line......we might have a good chance of attracting everyone! Honestly he looks just like my plumber! His name is Claudius. Huh.....

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Pesser wrote:If we could put goofproof's avatar in the subject line......we might have a good chance of attracting everyone! Honestly he looks just like my plumber! His name is Claudius. Huh.....
Are you trying to cause trouble ..... I think any one of out avatar would do it.
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Pesser wrote:If we could put goofproof's avatar in the subject line......we might have a good chance of attracting everyone! Honestly he looks just like my plumber! His name is Claudius. Huh.....

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

GettingBetter

Post by GettingBetter » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:09 pm

sc0ttt wrote:Can we change the subject line to "post your rage-quit messages here" ?

That would seem to be the polite thing to do.
It is also nice to wish people well.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:03 pm

grayghost4 wrote:
Are you trying to cause trouble ..... I think any one of out avatar would do it.
Actually that avatar, isn't me, it's much better looking, it came off the net, it's a computer tech, not a plumber. I spared you all from having to look at me, I have some class. Jim

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:07 pm

[quote="Goofproof"
Actually that avatar, isn't me, it's much better looking, it came off the net, it's a computer tech, not a plumber. I spared you all from having to look at me, I have some class. Jim[/quote]

Same for mine