General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
- Posts: 3886
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:05 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Albatros wrote: ↑
Fri May 12, 2023 8:14 am
Could you, for the benefit of education, attach an Oscar graph of your OA's occurring when you are awake?
The fact is that I may have a lot of these false OA's. But it is not easy to be sure.
Here's a night where I was awake and had a bunch of OAs while lying awake.
Yellow, high-lighted top chart is when I was awake. You can also tell by the lower, and volatile respiration rate.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:33 am
- Location: Le Vesinet Paris France
- Posts: 642
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:22 pm
Thanks Pugsy, good stuff. Great idea for a sticky, how to identify false events. Here's a couple examples of false events that I get flagged with several times every night. Wake up, take a deep breath and hold it while adjusting body position and go back to sleep.
- wake and turn over.jpg (562.03 KiB) Viewed 13890 times
- wake and turn over 2.jpg (542.88 KiB) Viewed 13890 times
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:59 pm
Thanks Pugsy, id'ing the false flags is most helpful