Bleep Eclipse?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
BatmanMatt
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:04 am

Bleep Eclipse?

Post by BatmanMatt » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 pm

Has anyone heard anything about the next iteration of the Bleep system called Eclipse?

_________________
Machine: AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: Heated tubing
Airsense 11 w/ heated tubing
Bleep Dreamport System!!!

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 60822
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm

Yes. :lol: :lol: But if I told you what I know I would have to kill you.

Where did you hear about it?
What have you heard about it?

It is the next generation Bleep but I didn't know that there were details out there about it.
Mask: Bleep no headgear mask.. https://bleepsleep.com/
Machine: AirCurve 10 VAuto

I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
BatmanMatt
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:04 am

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by BatmanMatt » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:55 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm
Yes. :lol: :lol: But if I told you what I know I would have to kill you.

Where did you hear about it?
What have you heard about it?

It is the next generation Bleep but I didn't know that there were details out there about it.
Funny, it really does sound like a James Bond thing. I read about it here because now that I love Bleep I'm scared it's going to get bought out: https://bleepsleep.com/bleep-llc-announ ... bir-grant/

Looks like they're doing just fine and perhaps the next version will make it easier to tell if my ports are connected well!

_________________
Machine: AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: Heated tubing
Airsense 11 w/ heated tubing
Bleep Dreamport System!!!

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 60822
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:12 pm

BatmanMatt wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:55 pm
Pugsy wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm
Yes. :lol: :lol: But if I told you what I know I would have to kill you.

Where did you hear about it?
What have you heard about it?

It is the next generation Bleep but I didn't know that there were details out there about it.
Funny, it really does sound like a James Bond thing. I read about it here because now that I love Bleep I'm scared it's going to get bought out: https://bleepsleep.com/bleep-llc-announ ... bir-grant/

Looks like they're doing just fine and perhaps the next version will make it easier to tell if my ports are connected well!
Ahhh....that little release. I got a notice about it as well. Since Stuart runs the blog at the bleep website I am sure he realizes that the little release is going to stir up a lot of questions about the Eclipse.
All I can tell you is send Stuart a private message...you can find the contact information at the bleep website...and ask him about anticipated release date for the Eclipse referred to in the news release posted on his website.

The design has been in the works for quite a while now and I have been holding my breath and crossing my fingers and toes anxiously awaiting its release. It got pushed back due to money situation and the covid situation impacting just about everything.

I don't think that Stuart has plans (at least for now) to sell his baby.

All I can legally say is Bleep lovers will absolutely love the Eclipse and yes...much easier to figure out if the ports are connected correctly and easier to connect as well.

Please don't ask me "when" because I am not a party to any of that stuff. When I have asked I have been told "hopefully 6 months"....and have been told that for at least a year now. :lol:

Once I saw the news release and the fact that Stuart got the grant/money....I did do a happy dance because I anticipate that it will speed up production and release. Or at least hope that it will.
Mask: Bleep no headgear mask.. https://bleepsleep.com/
Machine: AirCurve 10 VAuto

I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 60822
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Hoping for June release date.
It will be available for pre-ordering prior to release.
Once it's available for pre-order I will be able to talk about it as much as I want to.

When I know more...so will you guys.
Mask: Bleep no headgear mask.. https://bleepsleep.com/
Machine: AirCurve 10 VAuto

I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
loggerhead12
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by loggerhead12 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:51 pm

Anyone want to buy six months worth of old-style Dreamports? :)

User avatar
BatmanMatt
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:04 am

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by BatmanMatt » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:35 pm

You’re joking but I would certainly buy a couple months supply from you.

_________________
Machine: AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: Heated tubing
Airsense 11 w/ heated tubing
Bleep Dreamport System!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 30821
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:49 pm

BatmanMatt wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 pm
Has anyone heard anything about the next iteration of the Bleep system called Eclipse?
I have to echo Pugsy's comment. I can't comment other than saying "I'm liking it".

_________________
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: S9 VPAP Auto
Get OSCAR and come chat on IRC: #cpaptalk on irc.libera.chat

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, gearchange, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They're often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

User avatar
zonker
Posts: 9039
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by zonker » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:56 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:49 pm
BatmanMatt wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:43 pm
Has anyone heard anything about the next iteration of the Bleep system called Eclipse?
I have to echo Pugsy's comment. I can't comment other than saying "I'm liking it".
Image
life is good, with a circle of friends.

JimmyStewart
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:04 am

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by JimmyStewart » Tue May 03, 2022 6:16 am

Don't know how long it's been up, but on the bleepsleep.com home page is the following:

Eclipse, putting simple back into sleep.
Coming soon.

Rumors of June release may be true?!?!

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 60822
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by Pugsy » Tue May 03, 2022 10:49 am

JimmyStewart wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:16 am
Don't know how long it's been up, but on the bleepsleep.com home page is the following:

Eclipse, putting simple back into sleep.
Coming soon.

Rumors of June release may be true?!?!
Must be getting close if they put it on the home page.

I haven't heard anything but when I do...you guys and gals will be the first to know.
Mask: Bleep no headgear mask.. https://bleepsleep.com/
Machine: AirCurve 10 VAuto

I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
Pugsy
Posts: 60822
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by Pugsy » Tue May 03, 2022 12:09 pm

Keep watching the home page at https://bleepsleep.com/ for more info as to the release date for the new Bleep Eclipse.
It's part of the top slide show right now. Just a little teaser. Won't be surprised if we see more little teasers pop up later.
Anticipation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like it is going to be a little later than I had hoped for which is pretty much par for the course for any new product in today's market.

The original hoped for June release date....going to be pushed back a little.
Mask: Bleep no headgear mask.. https://bleepsleep.com/
Machine: AirCurve 10 VAuto

I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.

User avatar
khauser
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 am
Location: Nashua, NH

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by khauser » Mon May 09, 2022 2:50 pm

Unfortunately for BleepSleep, and fortunately for the rest of us, once you stick something on the internet it's easy to find. https://www.sbir.gov/node/2189709.

Interesting premise! This would be to address the problem some people have with clipping in the nostril 'thingy' (technical term).

_________________
MachineMask

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 30821
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by palerider » Mon May 09, 2022 2:55 pm

I can't say anything about the Eclipse...

But if I could, :cough: I'd say that I quite like it.

_________________
Mask: Bleep DreamPort CPAP Mask Solution
Additional Comments: S9 VPAP Auto
Get OSCAR and come chat on IRC: #cpaptalk on irc.libera.chat

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, gearchange, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They're often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

User avatar
zonker
Posts: 9039
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Re: Bleep Eclipse?

Post by zonker » Mon May 09, 2022 3:08 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:55 pm
I can't say anything about the Eclipse...

But if I could, :cough: I'd say that I quite like it.
Image
life is good, with a circle of friends.

Locked