With this release, OSCAR adds support for several new CPAP machines -- ResMed AirSense 11, Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle, DeVilbiss BLUE (DV6), Chromebooks -- and improves support for others and for oximeters.
Below are this version's release notes.
For other languages, go to: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph ... ease_Notes
OSCAR, the Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
~ Official Download Page https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/ ~
This is the third major release of OSCAR.
Portions of OSCAR are © 2019-2021 by The OSCAR Team
Changes and fixes in OSCAR 1.3.0 include:
- [new] Add preliminary support for ResMed AirSense 11 CPAP machines.
- [new] Add support for Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP machines.
- [new] Add support for DeVilbiss BLUE (DV6x) CPAP machines.
- [new] Support both Intel/AMD and ARM Chromebooks using Linux beta.
- [new] Additional Philips Respironics devices tested and fully supported:
- DreamStation Go Auto (500G120)
- DreamStation Auto CPAP with A-Flex (500X140)
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP (700X130)
- DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS 30 (1130X200)
- [new] Add support for DreamStation Go humidifier Target Time setting.
- [new] Detect DreamStation 2 cards, which are still unsupported.
- [new] Improve Somnopose import options.
- [new] Multi-file import for non-CPAP loaders (Somnopose, Viatom, Zeo, Dreem)
- [new] Add support for additional Viatom/Wellue filename conventions.
- [new] Add support for unreadably low SpO2 samples on Viatom/Wellue oximeters.
- [new] Purge Current Selected Day allows purge of each machine type separately
- [new] Weight, BMI and Zombie history appear on Overview page
- [new] Add Turkish signal names to RedMed loader.
- [new] Add Bulgarian translation; update other languages.
- [new] Add Traditional Chinese to languages available.
- [fix] Fix AVAPS pressure settings.
- [fix] Check for Updates no longer shows test versions to release users.
- [fix] Rx pressures shown correctly in Profile dialog.
- [fix] Resolve empty CPAP data card zips on macOS Big Sur.
- [fix] Always prompt for SD card location when zipping SD card.
- [fix] Add script to identify platform in mkDistDeb.sh (Linux building).
- [fix] Correct calculation of average leak rate on Welcome page.
- [fix] Correct installation of non-English Release Notes on Windows.
- [fix] About/Credits page now offers Google translations to other languages.
- [fix] User first and last name in Profile window may now have UTF-8 (non-ASCII) characters.
- [fix] Fix crash and other problems when disabling an oximeter session on Daily page when a bookmark was present.
- [fix] Fix rare problem of OSCAR crashing with unusual Journal file.
- [fix] ResMed loader no longer rejects data from an earlier timezone or DST.
- [fix] Newly entered notes no longer lost when importing new day or purging oximetry data.
- [fix] Purge currently selected day no longer deletes bookmarks for that day.
- [fix] Remove warning from Chromebook when importing from previously used local folder.
- [fix] Update link to Contec drivers.
- [fix] Fix display problems for short duration events.
- [fix] Statistics headings will now be 99.5% or Max, depending on machine type and preference settings.
- [fix] Mark exported Journal backup file as UTF-8.
- [fix] Improve error message when unable to access OSCAR database.
- [fix] Stop skipping the first 40 seconds of ResMed low-rate pressure data.
- [fix] Correct Total Time and AHI in CSV Export when non-CPAP devices are used.
- [fix] Fix value display and bookmark behavior with clock drift.
- [fix] Ignore old sessions should not impact existing data.
- [fix] Fix ocasional misordering of indexes on the Daily page.
- [fix] Add Unclassified Apneas to the Statistics page.
- [fix] Fix rare error on Welcome page comparing leak rate to 7-day average.
- [fix] Fix some Y2K issues in oximetry importers.
Many of the changes that have occurred have resulted from input from you, the users of OSCAR. Keep them coming in.