Airsense 11 Autoset compatible with Freedom Travel Battery?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
iflyvfr

Airsense 11 Autoset compatible with Freedom Travel Battery?

Post by iflyvfr » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:50 pm

My Airsense 10 is starting to talk to me like she's wearing out. I'm due for a replacement and the site I'm looking at only has the ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset listed as in stock. Would love to avoid the DME for obvious reasons. I purchased the Freedom Travel Battery Pack from Battery Power Solutions in 2019 and it would be great to get confirmation that this will work with this new machine. Any experience using newer machine w/ the older Travel battery?

Thank you.

Scott_G

Re: Airsense 11 Autoset compatible with Freedom Travel Battery?

Post by Scott_G » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:44 pm

No direct experience... But BPS has said they will be supporting the AS11. They currently have a kit and cable for the AirMini, and have said AS11 kits will be available "soon".

Best path might be to contact them directly and ask for availability dates, and whether your current battery will be compatible with an AS11 cable/adapter.
https://batterypowersolutions.net/contact-us/

lesliegl

Re: Airsense 11 Autoset compatible with Freedom Travel Battery?

Post by lesliegl » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:54 pm

There will be no solution.
From cpaphero.com, formerly Battery Power Solutions:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there is no available cable kit to power your AirSense 11 device due to the 12V battery like C-100 and Freedom V1 cannot hold the AS11's power requirement. What we can suggest is to switch over to Freedom V2 which is 24V power ready. The battery is available to order from one of our distributor's online stores which is shopsleeptech. Please refer to this link to proceed https://shopsleeptech.com/collections/c ... er-supply.

Seems like a profitable answer from them, eh? (Assuming we bite...)