AirTouch F20 Headgear sizing

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
svjim

AirTouch F20 Headgear sizing

Post by svjim » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:13 pm

I can't seem to find any information on the sizing for the F20 Headgear (Not Cushions) other than there are 3 sizes. The reason that I am asking is that when I measured myself for F20 using the sizing template, the cushion size was indicated as large. The AirTouch that I got came with a medium cushion and standard headgear strap. I ordered separately a large cushion. I can get the medium cushion to work but I think it is a bit small for me. I would like to be able to use the large cushion but I can't get it to seal. I am wondering if the headgear size could make a difference with that. Does anyone know what the sizing guide for the headgear is. It should be the same as the airlift F20. Thanks,

Jim

ChicagoGranny

Re: AirTouch F20 Headgear sizing

Post by ChicagoGranny » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:59 pm

svjim wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:13 pm
I can't get it to seal.
Carefully watch three or four videos on fitting and adjusting - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rtouch+f20

Sheriff Buford

Re: AirTouch F20 Headgear sizing

Post by Sheriff Buford » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:23 am

Far as I know, most DME's will allow you to get whatever size you want, with the exception of when you order the complete setup. I have used a extra large Total mask, but only a large headgear for years. I would order the XL mask (with the XL headgear) and either order a large headgear from Amazon or our host. This issue is not all that unusual. Talk to your DME about it. and see what options they can offer you.... or get one of them online separately.

Sheriff