THANK YOU!!!!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
1speechpick

THANK YOU!!!!

Post by 1speechpick » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:30 pm

I just wanted to say a genuine "thank you" to everyone here!!!

I am a newbie who is still trying to sort through finding the right mask, settings, etc. It is so kind of everyone to share their knowledge and experience to help others! Again, thank you all so very much! :D
ResMed AirSense 10 For Her with humidifier and heated hose
Resmed Airfit N20

"The best view comes after the hardest climb"

Okie bipap

Re: THANK YOU!!!!

Post by Okie bipap » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:48 pm

For some people, finding the right is the hardest part of treatment. I have probably gone through 20 different masks and continue to come back to my F20 mask. My wife tried the F20 when she first started, and has stayed with that mask ever since. She said she is not interested in trying any other masks. The mask frame she is using is the one I purchased for my self just before she started treatment. I asked if she would like to try it instead or purchase something different, she decided to try it and kept it. I had to go get another one for me to try.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

Jlfinkels

Re: THANK YOU!!!!

Post by Jlfinkels » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:16 pm

1speechpick wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:30 pm
I just wanted to say a genuine "thank you" to everyone here!!!

I am a newbie who is still trying to sort through finding the right mask, settings, etc. It is so kind of everyone to share their knowledge and experience to help others! Again, thank you all so very much! :D
As Zonker says, welcome to the zoo. Don’t be afraid to ask any question, no matter how silly it may seem to you. We are all on our journey through the maddening CPAP experience and your questions have likely been thought of by others who may not have posted them. It’s a most welcoming group here.
Sometimes it is the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one imagines