CPAP Basics - 1 - Free Resouces

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
shragae

Re: CPAP Basics - 1 - Free Resouces

Post by shragae » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 pm

49er wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:53 am
halifmike wrote:The first link is dead. Thanks for the second one.
Thanks for the information halifmike. I tried searching the site to see if I could find the link for the first site but was unsuccessful. Too bad because I remember it was a good document.

49er
I found it on the Wayback Machine. https://web.archive.org/web/20160114131 ... ndbook.pdf

zonker

Post by zonker » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:11 pm

shragae wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 pm
49er wrote:
Thanks for the information halifmike. I tried searching the site to see if I could find the link for the first site but was unsuccessful. Too bad because I remember it was a good document.

49er
I found it on the Wayback Machine. https://web.archive.org/web/20160114131 ... ndbook.pdf
please be careful of answering very old threads.

the person you are responding to is no longer around.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:56 pm

49er is no longer around.
She will be missed.
She had a tough row to hoe, but never let it stop her from trying to help others.

FifthAvenue

Post by FifthAvenue » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:00 am

Quote Pugsy

“I only meant that sometimes it's just a lot of work to fix broken links even if we can. I know I have a ton of broken links in the SleepyHead tutorial but I just don't
Until the recent change in the forum atmosphere I was also feeling a bit "salty" about doing all that work because I didn't know if I was even going to stay here and I sure as hell wasn't going to do the work and leave.”

Thanks for your moderator work. What recent changes to the forum’s atmosphere to you speak of?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:44 am

FifthAvenue wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:00 am
Quote Pugsy

“I only meant that sometimes it's just a lot of work to fix broken links even if we can. I know I have a ton of broken links in the SleepyHead tutorial but I just don't
Until the recent change in the forum atmosphere I was also feeling a bit "salty" about doing all that work because I didn't know if I was even going to stay here and I sure as hell wasn't going to do the work and leave.”

Thanks for your moderator work. What recent changes to the forum’s atmosphere to you speak of?
I wrote that back in 2017 so it was recent back then.
Just some changes in who is allowed to post (used to be anyone could post and you didn't have to be a logged in member to do so) and what can be done about troublemakers. We had one particular member who was making the forum atmosphere very toxic and it wasn't a nice place to come visit and we lost a lot of long term forum veterans because of it not to mention the fact that newbies thought this place was straight out of hell and sure wouldn't hang around.
I think that maybe I wrote that a few months prior to my getting moderator powers here. I can't remember for sure when I got those powers but I am thinking early in 2018.

It used to be a real wild west town here with minimal law enforcement of any kind. I likened it to a biker bar on Sat night after everyone had been drinking all day. Ugly.... Now those bars serve a purpose in society and some people like them just fine but most people don't. We had a bad reputation out on the big web...so it was decided to make an effort to clean up our image here and make it a less toxic place to come and socialize.

We still have an occasional brawl here but nothing like it used to be and when we have someone come here whose sole intent is to just stir up trouble....they get kicked out of the bar pretty quickly and don't get much of a chance to start a big riot. :lol:

Yes, we still have disagreements here and yes they can still get rather heated but if the brawl gets too big or too prolonged....the sheriff steps in.

I still need to redo the SleepyHead tutorial but there's going to be a new OSCAR version release hopefully early this year and I decided to wait and redo the tutorial at that time.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:29 pm

zonker wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:11 pm
shragae wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 pm
49er wrote:

49er
please be careful of answering very old threads.

the person you are responding to is no longer around.
Or, indeed, alive, Rest in Peace, 49er.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.