setting equipment in user control panel?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
amyandtoby2011

setting equipment in user control panel?

Post by amyandtoby2011 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

I was trying to fill out what equipment I have, but when I went to user control panel, I didn't see anything about it. There was a link someone posted in another topic; I went there, but I didn't see any of what it referred to, such as where you can choose the machine, mask, etc.
Are certain profiles not set up with this by default, and if so, how could I get to where I am able to give this info? I culd just use the comment line, if I could find that...

Thanks for any help.

Slinky

Re: setting equipment in user control panel?

Post by Slinky » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm

User Control Panel
Edit Equipment (please select text)
or
Edit Signature (and list your equipment there)

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Pugsy

Re: setting equipment in user control panel?

Post by Pugsy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 pm

There is a drop down menu to choose equipment. Many brands and models are listed.
Your reading software may not see this drop down menu box though.
I am unclear just how much your software sees and tells you what is available. Since it doesn't see video prompts it may not see the box with the drop down menu.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.