A few masks.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Uncle_Bob

Re: A few masks.

Post by Uncle_Bob » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Vader wrote: For people who know anything about the "fictional character", the names Vader, Darth Vader, and Lord vader are all references to the same person.
Same name, same likeness....Could you give another example of this being done here with anyone else's name?
Given that you have to be logged in to see the member list you're going to need some serious Jedi powers to know the existing member names during registration.

I was so sleep deprived when i registered here, the force was definitely not with me.

So I hope the member named "unclebob" does not feel i am trying to steal his online persona

I'll change my avatar to something different and seasonal for you so you won't get confused with the whole uncle bob online persona thing

Vader

Post by Vader » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Last edited by Vader on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vader

Vader

Post by Vader » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Last edited by Vader on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vader

Ineedanap

Post by Ineedanap » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Well Im screwed because EVERYONE here needs a nap.
I never would have made it without this forum.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Uncle_Bob wrote:
Vader wrote: For people who know anything about the "fictional character", the names Vader, Darth Vader, and Lord vader are all references to the same person.
Same name, same likeness....Could you give another example of this being done here with anyone else's name?
Given that you have to be logged in to see the member list you're going to need some serious Jedi powers to know the existing member names during registration.

I was so sleep deprived when i registered here, the force was definitely not with me.

So I hope the member named "unclebob" does not feel i am trying to steal his online persona

I'll change my avatar to something different and seasonal for you so you won't get confused with the whole uncle bob online persona thing
Nice avatar Uncle_Bob.
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Zest Q

avi123

Post by avi123 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Uncle_Bob wrote:

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

Newbie Woman

Post by Newbie Woman » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 pm

When I came here I wanted a name that would convey I was a helpless, overwhelmed, undereducated newbie. I think now I'm not such a newbie and I could give the name to a new Newbie, but I'm not sure how to do it. Now that I think about it, I could have accidentally stolen the name from someone else, but the site said it wasn't taken, so that's what I chose.

When I read the conversation about avatars, I wanted one and I found this beautiful night scene that fit me. I haven't seen anyone else with it, but I wouldn't really know unless I saw it.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or take sides. I just want you to please tell me if I stepped on anyone's name or avatar.

amyandtoby2011

Post by amyandtoby2011 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Yeah, talk about a cat fight. Or was it a Jedi dual? Ahem, Sith dual?

Speaking of avatars, I would love one, but being blind, I can't just look through them to pick one.

I honestly don't think it matters what freaking avatar you use, whether ten people use the same one (though that may be a few too many_, long as your names and signatures are different. Good grief.

And I think the topic of this thread has long strayed form its intended subject, aside from a few mask posts here and there.
Maybe we should start a thread about avatars, and leave this one open to talk about masks, or mask sharing, if people are so inclined.