S9 Software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
WillSucceed

S9 Software

Post by WillSucceed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm fully prepared to admit that I'm a computer Luddite... I've done a search on this forum and cannot locate a link for the S9 software. I've found many "I'll send you a PM" messages about it but not the actual link.

I'm not sure what the big secrecy is regarding this software... can someone please send me a link so that I can download the software?

Thanks much!
Buy a new hat, drink a good wine, treat yourself, and someone you love, to a new bauble, live while you are alive... you never know when the mid-town bus is going to have your name written across its front bumper!

sleepymama

Re: S9 Software

Post by sleepymama » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

are you currently using the s9 system? your profile shows another machine?

~~SleepyMama~~
Diagnosed with OSA July 4/10
Titration Aug. 8/10
Treatment Started Aug. 25/10

Trying to find the right one...mask!

WillSucceed

Post by WillSucceed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Currently, I am using an S9 at home. I still have the PB 420E which I use when traveling and, an older Respironics tank as a backup. I guess I should update my profile.

Does this matter, however...? I'd still like to get the link/info for the ResMed S9 software.

Thanks much to whoever can give me the link.
Buy a new hat, drink a good wine, treat yourself, and someone you love, to a new bauble, live while you are alive... you never know when the mid-town bus is going to have your name written across its front bumper!

WillSucceed

Post by WillSucceed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Link received... thanks very much, R!!!