Res Med Air Curve 10 ST (Noise Problems Again)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
CARPENTER-MATE

Res Med Air Curve 10 ST (Noise Problems Again)

Post by CARPENTER-MATE » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:55 pm

Hi Gang

This isn't the first time I've had NOISE issues with the Res Med Air Curve 10 ST. The first issue began 3 months after initial use. The machine was covered by warranty and I was issued a replacement by Baycare. Now going into my 3rd year, the same issue has just developed. Long after RAMP time has been reached, the inhales and exhales create a horrid screaching sound. Has anyone experienced this before with this machine? Now I'm afraid I could be stuck, since its under the 5 year Medicare limit? After I acquired the machine from Baycare, I was forced to change mask suppliers because Baycare could never obtain the particular mask I use on time. I switched to 'Aero Care Alliance' 2 years ago, and haven't had a problem since. However, since I don't get supplies from Baycare anymore, I wonder if I forfeited any remaining warranty on the machine?

Thank You

sauerkraut

Re: Res Med Air Curve 10 ST (Noise Problems Again)

Post by sauerkraut » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:30 pm

CARPENTER-MATE;
I have been doing alot of reading on 3 or 4 websites, Read about a problem like Yours ..
They called the DME and I think E-mailed Resmed .. Resmed replaced His machine ..
Call them E-mail Resmed the worst they can tell You is no, They may agree with You
and replace the machine !!
Good Luck .. Steve