Help with Wakeups

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jlsmithseven

Help with Wakeups

Post by jlsmithseven » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:46 pm

Hi Everyone!
So I have been using Dreamports lately and they are amazing. Problem is, now, that I need a full face mask because my allergies/dry air is causing my nasal passages to become stuffy. I just purchased the F and P Vitera after reading about it, and have tried the Dreamware half hybrid maskes, the airfit f20 with memory foam and silicone, etc. The Vitera is actually very comfortable and the nose coverage and mouth coverage does work very well compared to most. Only issue is, I'm used to no masks again because of the dreamports. Anyways, can someone look at this and see what might be causing the issues. I woke up every hour almost the first 3 hours of sleep. Are my settings wrong? I had a setting of 7 with my nasal ones so I bumped it up to 8 tonight to see if that will help. Thank you.

Also- with my dreamports, would the machine recognize my mouth leaks with the nasal as leakage like it does here? Im just curious because I feel I have mouth leakage with my nasal just a little. I've been a mouth breather for the longest time. I've changed a lot but I cant help what Im doing while asleep.

https://ibb.co/WBkMJWx