Selling Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - $150

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JFP1963

Selling Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - $150

Post by JFP1963 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:47 pm

I’m selling a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine with 2,004 run hours on it for $150. A new one costs over $900. This one looks and performs like a new one.

The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most convenient and effective CPAP therapy options available. Some of the features you’ll get w/ this machine include:

* Airsense, which continuously monitors patient breathing patterns and automatically adjusts pressure to the optimal setting needed to treat specific apnea events.

* AutoRamp, which starts therapy at a lower initial pressure until sleep is detected, then increases to the full prescribed setting. AutoRamp helps patients ease their way into initial sleep and makes it easier to fall back asleep when they do wake up during the night.

* Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR), which lowers pressure during exhalation for more natural breathing.

* SmartStart, which automatically starts CPAP therapy once the patient breathes into their mask.

* Quiet Easy Breathe Motor, which makes for a peaceful sleeping environment.

In addition to the CPAP machine itself, you get a built-in humidifier, a humidifier water chamber tub, lightweight connector tubing, power supply, travel carry bag, and 6 extra filters.

I have numerous pictures of it, but cannot attach them despite countless attempts. If you want them, just ask and I’ll figure out a way to get them to you.

John