Resmed Air Mini for sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kbm

Resmed Air Mini for sale

Post by kbm » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:37 am

I am a cpap user for almost 20 years. Prior to February of 2020 I was involved in outdoor volunteer work camps and required a travel cpap but I am no longer involved with overnight projects.I purchased a new Resmed Air Mini in February 2020 to help with my sleep apnea issues; I now find I am not using it at all and would like to sell it. There are only a total of less than 6 weeks use on this machine. The mini is compatible with Resmed N20, F20, and I believe P10. The unit is great for travelling.

The machine is in brand new condition(cost $1260.00). I have 2 sets of tubing, one adapter for N 20 mask and one for F 20 mask, 4 Humidex+ for the N20 mask(cost 3 for $40.00) and 2 filters for the Mini. A new power supply would have to be purchased; I believe the cost for a 120V power supply is approximately $90.00.

If interested please contact me. The sets of tubing would have to be sterilized. I would reduce my asking price by the cost of the power supply if one was to purchase that separately. I am asking $900.00 for the package

Thank you for your interest.