Problem with Oscar Reports

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Deborah K.

Problem with Oscar Reports

Post by Deborah K. » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:58 pm

I have gotten some odd Oscar reports where hours of data are not reported. Here are a couple of examples. Any idea what is wrong?

screenshot-20211211-145324.png
screenshot-20211211-145554.png
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system

Dog Slobber

Re: Problem with Oscar Reports

Post by Dog Slobber » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:21 pm

It looks like you don't have the 24 hour clock set correctly on your machine. It appears 12 hours off. A ResMed day is from noon to noon.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:30 pm

What time did you go to bed? It looks like Noon or shortly thereafter....is that correct?
How many sessions are showing for those nights? Scroll down on left side below the machine settings to see the sessions.
Are you ever a day sleeper?

Have you confirmed that your calendar date and the clock setting themselves are correct?
That would be my first thought...clock is off and it is splitting your day's data at Noon per the machine clock.

What it looks like is you went to sleep around noon or shortly after...then turned the machine off at approx 10 PM one night and 11 PM the other night....and didn't use the machine until roughly 11:30 AM for a brief time.
If you normally go to bed around midnight...my first thought is the machine clock of off by 12 hours.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Deborah K.

Post by Deborah K. » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:43 pm

I sleep at night and never go to bed at noon. The odd thing is that this does not happen every day, just on occasional days, so I don't think the clock is a problem. For some reason, nothing shows on my graphs for long periods of time some days. Is there a problem with Oscar?
Machine: Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Mask: Bleep Dreamport mask system

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm

What they mean is that if you look at 'last' nite's report after 1 pm (lunchtime) then you only will see 1-2 hrs of anything - the machine thinks you only slept that long (after lunch), so you need to read things before then. But your leaks are pretty bad... nothing to do with the clock of course.

jimbud

Post by jimbud » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:36 am

Deborah K. wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Is there a problem with Oscar?
The night before last my report missed my first session of aprox. 4 hours.

I went to bed, started machine, slept aprox. 4 hrs, shut off machine, got up for bathroom break, got back in bed, started machine and slept another 6+ hours.

My report only recorded the last session.

Last night was reported in full. I just think it is "just one of those things" that happen. Not worth my time worrying about. I have had a very few similar glitches in the past. But, I have had a few.

Sounds like yours is a little more frustrating than mine. Just wanted to let you know, "You are not alone". :D

I have a Resmed Airsense 10 Auto. (standard)

JPB