ResMed AirFit F30 available free + postage [GONE]

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
photonic

ResMed AirFit F30 available free + postage [GONE]

Post by photonic » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:20 pm

20211208_104630.jpg
I have a ResMed AirFit F30 with both large and small masks and head gear with some other bits that I would like to give away to anyone who can use it for the cost of postage only. Here is the story.

I am a 7 year user of the Oracle mouth mask and ASV, but recently have been having some challenges with nose leaks so my DME supplier thought I might be a candidate for the above noted mask and she very generously sent me a manufacturer's freebie with both large and small mask sizes as well as some liners and cleaning pads. I have an extremely skinny face and while the concept made sense, even this mask leaked around the nose immediately and was essentially unusable for me (sadly). The mask was tried on my washed face for probably no more than 10 minutes and therefore is in essentially pristine condition, but of course my DME person could not take it back. Thus I have this perfectly fine set that I do not want to go to waste.

I would like to send it to someone if they will reimburse me just for the Priority postage. Should be a great deal for a user of this mask.

PM me if you are interested with your US only location (full address with zip code) and I can get a quick postage quote for Priority mail and get right back to you. If you are in agreement you can just shoot me the postage via PayPal friends and family and I will send the package right out. Pugsy told me it is OK to post to the general forum this way.

Cheers.
ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV
8 years with F&P Oracle mouth mask now changing to
F&P Evora Full with S-M size
Hozer hose management device (a miracle!)
OSCAR software

photonic

Re: ResMed AirFit F30 available free + postage [GONE]

Post by photonic » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:34 am

GONE to a good home....
ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV
8 years with F&P Oracle mouth mask now changing to
F&P Evora Full with S-M size
Hozer hose management device (a miracle!)
OSCAR software