ResMed

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
cooo22tone

ResMed

Post by cooo22tone » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:44 pm

How do you unlock a ResMed AirCurve10

LSAT

Re: ResMed

Post by LSAT » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:12 pm

It's not locked...Press and hold the round dial button and the home button together for 5 seconds. Settings will appear. Press the dial button and you are in the settings area.

clownbell

Re: ResMed

Post by clownbell » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:09 pm

To OP -

May I amplify LSAT's remarks without offending anyone.

ResMed A10 has two "menus," The Patient Menu has a few settings available under "My Options" but very to the user but very limited. The Clinical Menu has the settings needed to change pressures and EPR. To get to the Clinical Menu, SIMLTANEOUSLY press and hold the Home Button at the bottom of the machine display AND the big round dial. After holding both about 5 seconds, you will find yourself in the Clinical Menu. The first choice you will see is called "Options" and shows a couple of gears. Click on it to access pressures and EPR. When you are done, press the Home Button and you will see a choice called "Exit Clinical Menu. Use the round button to highlight said choices, then press the round button once to get back to the Patient Menu.

As a new user, it was difficult for me to figure this out. I hope an expanded explanation will help you.
ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset with built in humidifier
Resmed P10 pillow mask