Where to buy a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto? (UK based)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
MattUK2021

Where to buy a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto? (UK based)

Post by MattUK2021 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 am

Hi I’m looking into buying a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto but cannot see them available in the UK. The other option seems to be importing from the US. Thecpapshop.com sell it for $1250 but it’s not in stock.
Does anybody know any shops selling it (that ship internationally) that have it in stock? Is $1250 a good price? Has anybody used thecpapshop.com?
I’m very new to all of this and any advice is appreciated.

Pugsy

Re: Where to buy a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto? (UK based)

Post by Pugsy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:16 am

Try secondwindcpap.com.
Reliable and will ship internationally.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:03 am

MattUK2021 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 am
Hi I’m looking into buying a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto but cannot see them available in the UK. The other option seems to be importing from the US. Thecpapshop.com sell it for $1250 but it’s not in stock.
Does anybody know any shops selling it (that ship internationally) that have it in stock? Is $1250 a good price? Has anybody used thecpapshop.com?
I ordered an AirCurve Vauto from Thecpapshop.com on 8/31, The product page says, "Availability: In stock" yet the button to place the machine in your cart says, "Click To Reserve Now".

Ok, so they don't have stock but they tell me that they're expecting an order from ResMed any day now. But there's no guarantee that my order will be filled with this shipment. It depends on how many folks are ahead of me and how many units they receive in this shipment. I asked them specifically how many orders were ahead of mine a number of times but they won't address it.

And yes, $1,225 is a good price! It's $500 less than most other online shops. This is why I'm willing to wait...

The wonderful sponsor of this forum seems to have stock on these machines. The order page says, "Order ships today if placed by 4PM CST". To me that would indicate that they have stock.

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... el-machine
ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Swift FX

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many...

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:17 am

Conrad wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:03 am
The wonderful sponsor of this forum seems to have stock on these machines. The order page says, "Order ships today if placed by 4PM CST". To me that would indicate that they have stock.
ResMed won't let cpap.com ship any product to any address outside the USA....not even a ResMed branded filter or nasal pillow.
Respironics does the same restriction as well.

So while cpap.com does have inventory most likely....they are prohibited from shipping to any address outside the USA.
ResMed makes retailers sign certain documents when the retailers have direct contracts for wholesale purchasing directly from ResMed.

Any retailers you see for ResMed products that will ship outside the business address aren't involved with direct contracts with ResMed.

Cpap.com would love to be able to ship ResMed products outside the US but their hands are tied.
It is well known that ResMed is brutal with their business tactics.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:44 am

Pugsy wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:17 am
Conrad wrote:
ResMed won't let cpap.com ship any product to any address outside the USA....not even a ResMed branded filter or nasal pillow.
Respironics does the same restriction as well.

So while cpap.com does have inventory most likely....they are prohibited from shipping to any address outside the USA.
ResMed makes retailers sign certain documents when the retailers have direct contracts for wholesale purchasing directly from ResMed.

Any retailers you see for ResMed products that will ship outside the business address aren't involved with direct contracts with ResMed.

Cpap.com would love to be able to ship ResMed products outside the US but their hands are tied.
It is well known that ResMed is brutal with their business tactics.
My bad, I did not know this.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:01 am

Conrad wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:44 am
My bad, I did not know this.
No need to apologize because you wouldn't be expected to know these details.

Now you do know.

For your own future education...secondwindcpap.com doesn't get their inventory directly from ResMed...so no hand tied contracts on shipping. They also don't require a RX to be on file for international purchases.
They are also super great to work with.
They have been slammed due to the Philips recall which was to be expected.
I haven't checked their website lately as to inventory of the VAuto models. It does change day to day though.

MattUK2021

Post by MattUK2021 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Thanks for the responses. I’m going to order a second hand machine from secondwindcpap as they have some in stock.

Conrad

Post by Conrad » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 am

Conrad wrote:
MattUK2021 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 am
I ordered an AirCurve Vauto from Thecpapshop.com on 8/31, The product page says, "Availability: In stock" yet the button to place the machine in your cart says, "Click To Reserve Now".

Ok, so they don't have stock but they tell me that they're expecting an order from ResMed any day now. But there's no guarantee that my order will be filled with this shipment. It depends on how many folks are ahead of me and how many units they receive in this shipment. I asked them specifically how many orders were ahead of mine a number of times but they won't address it.

And yes, $1,225 is a good price! It's $500 less than most other online shops. This is why I'm willing to wait...

https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... el-machine
My new AirCurve 10 Vauto shipped out yesterday from The Cpap Shop. Supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a restful sleep once again. So is my wife, my snoring is keeping her awake.