** SOLD ** - Used ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine - $250 + shipping

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
JLROhio

** SOLD ** - Used ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine - $250 + shipping

Post by JLROhio » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:13 pm

... --- .-.. -.. * * * * * * S O L D * * * * * *

I am selling a used ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine for $250 + actual shipping cost

Total Hours: 2,861 (~approx 1 year of use)
This Resmed CPAP machine was manufactured in 2017

The CPAP has been thoroughly cleaned with sanitized alcohol-based wipes and all normal replacement parts have been replaced with new ones, including the Humidifier Chamber Air Outlet fitting. A brand new and sealed ResMed 6' Climateline heated air tubing/hose is included ($29-$60 value) as well as a new ResMed heated water chamber and 3 new air filters. Also includes the original ResMed travel bag, power supply, and ResMed SD Card.
You will need to provide your OWN mask setup...I am only including new hoses.

ResMed Product Notes:
HumidAir Heated Humidifier
6' Climateline heated air tubing
AutoRamp
SmartStart
Color LCD Display
Integrated Light Sensor
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
Therapy Data

The selling price is $250 + shipping. - I can accept payment either through Paypal, Zelle, or Venmo.

For shipping costs, I will only charge the actual cost of shipping with full tracking.
I use Pirate Ship for USPS shipping rates https://www.pirateship.com/rates or I can also use UPS or FedEx - Whatever you prefer.
If you can generate your own shipping label and e-mail it to me...I'll take that as well.
I'll send you the cost of shipping info before any transaction takes place.
If you want to buy from outside of CONUS (HI, AK, territories, other countries), contact me to discuss other possible options due to the extra expenses with shipping overseas, tracking, etc...

Full Image Library on Imgur - 13 pictures can be found here-->: https://imgur.com/a/IPDeNaR
Note: Serial Numbers edited out but can be provided prior to sale if desired.
I've erased all previous data from the machine (including the SD card).
If you want any additional pictures taken or pictures of the screens, let me know.

Note: I have dropped the price significantly from my previous post. If you believe the price is still too high, you're entitled to your opinion but please don't post your pricing opinions in this thread - I'll be happy to discuss your reasonable price offer via PM if you're so inclined.
Attachments
IMG_7869.jpg
IMG_7869.jpg (469.71 KiB) Viewed 8150 times
IMG_7868.jpg
IMG_7868.jpg (74.78 KiB) Viewed 8150 times
IMG_7873.jpg
IMG_7873.jpg (846.8 KiB) Viewed 8150 times
* This is the internet - what I write will probably NOT come across as it would in person; where one can read a person's face.
My posts are sometimes tongue & cheek w/some snarky sarcasm mixed in.
I leave it up to you to figure it out!
:wink:

--