Update and OSCAR screenshot

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Chalkie

Update and OSCAR screenshot

Post by Chalkie » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:25 am

I am now able to use OSCAR with my machine and am posting a screenshot of a recent night below. I would be grateful for any feedback. Being able to use OSCAR is one of the things that has moved on. Another (hopefully) is that the wheels are slowly turning towards my getting an ASV machine. I am also wearing a Soft Cervical Collar after it was suggested I may be chin tucking.

What has not changed is that I do not feel any better and am still struggling to wean myself off the old Respironics Comfort Gel mask. I tried the Wisp and, bizarrely, felt even worse even though the AHI was similar and leak rates waayy lower.

For now, the challenge is to have another go at moving over to the Wisp (I have been given a ResMed Mirage FX also but it seems pretty similar to the Wisp in design).

Other than that, I am just waiting (probably for many months) to get a referral to a clinic that prescribes ASVs.

In the meantime, apart from adapting to a new mask, is there anything I can do with my settings (or anything else) to improve my therapy?

https://imgur.com/a/YiDOaQy
Machine: Philips Respironics BiPAP C Series.
Mask: Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask.

Pressure 12-18.