Extreme dry mouth and nasal cavity

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Matrix1

Extreme dry mouth and nasal cavity

Post by Matrix1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 pm

Last couple months I've been waking up dehydrated and dry mouth would be understatement. There is pretty much no moisture in my mouth at all. Inside of lips will be stuck to gums and tongue completely dry as well.

I use dreamwear cushions and even my nasal passages are so dry it hurts and makes it impossible to sleep even with humidity set to 5.

I've tried switching to dreamwear full face mask as well but still have same issue. Don't have computer at moment to check data but app isn't registering any leaks. I've been running humidifier in the room as well and nothing seems to help.

Any ideas or suggestions????

Pugsy

Re: Extreme dry mouth and nasal cavity

Post by Pugsy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:14 pm

Any changes in medications...additions or subtractions or dosage changes?

Is the water level in your water chamber going down much?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

imrj

Re: Extreme dry mouth and nasal cavity

Post by imrj » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:43 pm

you can get a wifi webcam HD for like $30.....and record yourself all night even in infrared with darkness.....try it, its very insightful what you might find yourself doing, breathing, sounds, rolling over, twitching, signs of discomfort and even heat/cool zones of your body and bed...things that a CPAP wont tell you