Anyone still using the ZEO?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jagzoo

Anyone still using the ZEO?

Post by jagzoo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:19 pm

So, my AHI is consistently below.5 - but never feel rested. On my 2 sleep tests I had poor sleep architecture - little deep sleep etc. I've been trying to track with my Apple 5 watch apps but I really think they are just this side of garbage! I've pulled out my old ZEO and have decided to try using it again. I have the bedside monitor (Personal Sleep Coach) with the SoftWave sensor strips (no head band). I also have the mobile sleep manager. However I don't have the manuals for either!!! Too many years have gone by for me to remember much. So Last night I used it and it seemed pretty accurate (in other words almost no deep sleep etc with lots of awakenings) but the session wasn't written to the SD card although it showed on the ZEO monitor. The old ones were there but didn't import to Oscar ("import ZEO cvs.") Anyone still using this?? Any help or words of wisdom would be appreciated. I'm not up to paying $600 for the new device that's out there.

Thanks,
Gail (Jagzoo)