OT: Anyone have Google Pixel Phone?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
USMCVet

OT: Anyone have Google Pixel Phone?

Post by USMCVet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 am

I have a lifeproof case I don't need anymore I can send a current member ( join date as of 12/02/17) for free if they could use it.

Goofproof

Re: OT: Anyone have Google Pixel Phone?

Post by Goofproof » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:35 am

It's not looking good for Google Pixel Phone Sales. Jim

the "I"'s have it, too much money....

I only have a antique land line. Old School. I'd have two tin cans but they rusted out and the string broke.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

USMCVet

Post by USMCVet » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:38 am

Boo apple phones lol.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 pm

USMCVet wrote:Boo apple phones lol.
I would never own anything with a "I" in it, I say put their EYES out. While I don't have a cell phone I do have a couple of Android Tabs, love them, also Windows 10 P.C.s, not so much but what you going to do, required for the real world.

Windozes just Fluffs their product every version, making no effort to make it more useful, Lipstick on the Pig! Maybe if they used Android they could get a idea of how a computer should work. Android just keeps getting better, but still has major flaws that aren't addressed like file management and copy and paste, running multiple programs side by side. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:00 pm

USMCVet wrote:Boo apple phones lol.
Android forever!
My Samsung Note Edge slipped out of my pocket at the dental college.
Housekeeping found it BEHIND the guest charging station.
I guess it was too old, uncool, or whatever to be worth stealing.
Works for me.

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:25 am

Love the Pixel 2.

Upgraded to the Google Pixel 2 (not XL) in October. Gave my fairly new Pixel 1 to my son.

I think the phone is great. Basically flawless and gets a lot of use for business and personal data access and storage. It is also my medical device as it has all my medical info/contacts/journal and connections available to it.

It is literally within arm's reach just about all the time. Using it right now.

Can't imagine using it without a case though, slippery thing without one.

It is popular at work. My small dept of about 35 out of an IT staff of over 200, there are only a few apple users and I'd say about 1/3 have the pixel 2 now.
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

bdz

Post by bdz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 am

OK...have to step up and speak for Apple Been a photographer most of my life, had two gallery showings way back. No longer active in that way, but just can’t stop myself from taking photos. I know that the Samsung Galaxy has a great camera, but this old broad just doesn’t want to switch horses at this date!

Got my first Mac back in the dark ages, when it was square and funny looking. Was able to get an iMac through the college when I was teaching. That was super when I needed all the photography software. Since beyond that now, I have a iPad Pro with the Pencil. The drawing apps are amazing. Sadly, a silent stroke (the one that gave me my centrals) also took away my concentration. Only draw now and then. Bought a refurbished Apple laptop (from Apple) and use that now. From Consumer Cellular, I was able to purchase what will probably be my last iPhone. I got the 7 Plus. What a super camera! Went all out regarding memory. Best of all, two years to pay for it. Don’t know if Window laptops, computers and Android phones can do the AirDrop thing. Love how I can get copies of photos and documents from one to the other by using this.

For the heck of it, here is a link to my basically standstill blog. https://bzarrella.wordpress.com/. I also have an Instagram site where I have posted iPhone photos. Not bragging, but sharing as photography is my love. https://www.instagram.com/zarb1232/.

Our journeys through life are most individual and unique. Luckily I have my love of art and photography to keep me going, thanks to my iPhone. Didn’t mean to go on and on, but this post caught me at a reflective time!

Additional Comments: Luckily the Oracle is not flimsy. Bought several. Thanks to JDS74, I have lots of inner flaps.
Peace begins with each of us as individuals