PR System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto A-Flex

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
avi123

Re: PR System One, 60 Series, REMstar Auto A-Flex

Post by avi123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:26 pm

lordvader wrote:
palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote:
Sir NoddinOff wrote:For about $75 dollars more you can get that machine at Second Wind CPAP including a six month guarantee. What can I say... we're a bunch of tightwads here. I don't think many CPAPtalk members would disagree with that assessment. If it wasn't true you would have sold your machine two and a half weeks ago. Hey, there's always Craigslist.
$75 is $75. Did you really say six month warranty. How about I guarantee mine for 7. Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason. I don't do this for a living.
well, we can certainly see that secondwindcpap is a much more *polite* organization to deal with.

SNO raises a good point, he's not being an asshole, and there's no call for you to be one.
So now were name calling. Making a comment on someone's post like that Is not something I would do personally. It devalues my post. I'm a very polite person just ask the last person that purchased something from me. Thanks for making this a pleasant place.
Maybe someone dislikes your Avatar which looks Idiotic and not befitting a serious poster as you are.

Last edited by avi123 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
lordvader wrote:
palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote:You mean the fact that mine is $75 cheaper right out of the gate and people do make offers. If you're not interested no need to post.
or, indeed, the fact that your machine of unknown provenance is only marginally cheaper than one from a reputable and polite dealer, who services and then warrants the machines, and that the fact that yours, despite numerous posts to keep this thread on the front page still hasn't sold, might tell you something, should you be open to clues.
You really have nothing to do but badger me. I don't do this for a living. I've sold stuff on here before with no issues at all. I've given things away to people for free on this forum because they were in need. My last item I sold on here took about a month to sell. I don't need to sell it. Have you ever heard of an offer? Go be mean to a mean person. Have a wonderful day. PS thanks for calling me an asshole
As Bruce Willis' character John McClane said in the first Die Hard movie........"Welcome to the party, pal!"

In all honesty, if I had some extra money and the need right now, I'd buy it from you to try to keep you from being beat up by the resident forum bully.

Den

Thanks and I like your movie reference.
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset
Mask: Fisher & Paykel Zest Q

jtravel

Post by jtravel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Wow, Why all the hate on this board?
I purchased the two PR System one 50 series with autoflex that lordvadar had up for sale a week or so ago for $250
I was thankful to him that he offered them as I really needed one ASAP and my DR was dragging his feet with the insurance just to get me a sleep study. I wanted to buy a machine as I needed it badly but a prescription was required and I was stuck between a hard place and a rock.
My old Cpap machine from years ago had died that I was using for many many years and I never kept up with replacements as it worked when I needed it and I didn't have the extra money to spend for deductibles and co-pays to the insurance company. We are not all wealthy or have great insurance coverage where we can get a new machine every 5 years without substantial cost.
I was desperate and based on my research lordvader had offered a decent system and a backup at a price I could afford. He shipped it quickly and threw in a brand-new hose and bag of filters to help me get started. He is a honest and pleasant individual from my dealings with him and I thank him for making the systems I purchased from him available. They have been a huge benefit already and have shown how badly I was without a Cpap Machine.

I can't understand how some people would badger him in the way that I have seen here.
He made a offer, if you don't like it then don't buy it and move on.
If I had not purchased the systems I did from him I very likely would have purchased this one.
I asked him if one system was better than the other and he told me honestly that of the two systems I ended up purchasing was really the best deal of the two and that's what I did.

egzbuen

Post by egzbuen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:42 pm

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 pm

avi123 wrote:
lordvader wrote:
palerider wrote:
lordvader wrote:
Sir NoddinOff wrote:For about $75 dollars more you can get that machine at Second Wind CPAP including a six month guarantee. What can I say... we're a bunch of tightwads here. I don't think many CPAPtalk members would disagree with that assessment. If it wasn't true you would have sold your machine two and a half weeks ago. Hey, there's always Craigslist.
$75 is $75. Did you really say six month warranty. How about I guarantee mine for 7. Haven't met too many people on here that cock block other people's posts for no reason. I don't do this for a living.
well, we can certainly see that secondwindcpap is a much more *polite* organization to deal with.

SNO raises a good point, he's not being an asshole, and there's no call for you to be one.
So now were name calling. Making a comment on someone's post like that Is not something I would do personally. It devalues my post. I'm a very polite person just ask the last person that purchased something from me. Thanks for making this a pleasant place.
Maybe someone dislikes your Avatar which looks Idiotic and not befitting a serious poster as you are.
Now someone doesn't like my avatar that I've had since 2010 when I joined. Wow! This place use to be great.

lordvader

Post by lordvader » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 pm

jtravel wrote:Wow, Why all the hate on this board?
I purchased the two PR System one 50 series with autoflex that lordvadar had up for sale a week or so ago for $250
I was thankful to him that he offered them as I really needed one ASAP and my DR was dragging his feet with the insurance just to get me a sleep study. I wanted to buy a machine as I needed it badly but a prescription was required and I was stuck between a hard place and a rock.
My old Cpap machine from years ago had died that I was using for many many years and I never kept up with replacements as it worked when I needed it and I didn't have the extra money to spend for deductibles and co-pays to the insurance company. We are not all wealthy or have great insurance coverage where we can get a new machine every 5 years without substantial cost.
I was desperate and based on my research lordvader had offered a decent system and a backup at a price I could afford. He shipped it quickly and threw in a brand-new hose and bag of filters to help me get started. He is a honest and pleasant individual from my dealings with him and I thank him for making the systems I purchased from him available. They have been a huge benefit already and have shown how badly I was without a Cpap Machine.

I can't understand how some people would badger him in the way that I have seen here.
He made a offer, if you don't like it then don't buy it and move on.
If I had not purchased the systems I did from him I very likely would have purchased this one.
I asked him if one system was better than the other and he told me honestly that of the two systems I ended up purchasing was really the best deal of the two and that's what I did.
Thanks jtravel

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:11 pm

jtravel wrote:I can't understand how some people would badger him in the way that I have seen here.
Three weeks and still not sold. Conclusion: Price too high. Simple as that. That's not badgering, just common sense. BTW, I've no problem with the avatar... it's pretty clever. IMO, 200 bucks plus split the shipping costs would be a fair deal.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:42 pm

It could also be that the right buyer has just not come along yet?
Most people here have their machines already so its only those like me that come looking out of need and necessity that are likely to buy.
I checked Craig's list here in Tucson for used Machines but they were much higher priced. At this price range the only machines I found were 2-3 years older than this one.
Each local area is likely different and maybe you can buy machines all day long that are newer and cheaper than this one and you should do that instead.
My question is what is yours and others pressing need to bad mouth this offering or that of another member that has a machine to sell?
Are you trying to sell a machine at a better price? then post it.
If your offering information on a better possible deal then post it in another thread and stop trying to dump on Lordvaders post.
Has Loedvader broken any forum rules by his post of sale for this machine?
If not then stop harassing him!
I really believe lordVader has a legit claim of harassment against these kinds of attacks.
Maybe the mod should suspend your account for harassment?