Where to get Swift LT nasal pillows inexpensively?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jweeks

Post by jweeks » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get nasal pillows for the Swift LT (size medium) inexpensively? I used to be able to buy them off of Amazon and E-bay for $10 to $12 each, but I don't see any for sale right now. I'd like to buy 20 so I have enough for a year or two (or three). The best price I have seen in quantity is from our sponsor's business at $19 each. Anyone know if they do any kind of quantity discounts for these types of things?

Second question -- it has been at least 5 years since I looked at new masks. Is there any newer nasal pillow masks that people think are better than the Swift LT? I tried a few different ones about 10 years ago, and nothing else at the time seemed to work for me. I also tried the FX and it didn't seem to work well for me. I wonder if there is anything new that I should take a look at? At some point, the LT is going to be discontinued so it might be nice for me to have a plan B.

Thanks,

-john-

esparzatj

Re: Where to get Swift LT nasal pillows inexpensively?

Post by esparzatj » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 pm

I started with Swift LT, but changed over to the Resmed AirFit P10 when I upgrade my machine to the AirSense 10 AutoSet. It fits a lot better, with less of a harness over your face. There are no adjusting straps, just a single strap that is split in the back of your head. You adjust the tightness by how much you open the split width.

poppi2

Post by poppi2 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 pm

I got snail mail from cpap.com earlier this week.

With code REST17 at checkout, discounts of 5% off on all orders, or 10% on orders $125+, or 15% on $175+.

Expires 10/01/17

yaconsult

Post by yaconsult » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi jweeks,

The best thing to do is to call cpap.com and talk to them on the phone. The manufacturers of the equipment limit what can be advertised on the website.

Regarding trying a new mask, in my opinion, one of the biggest advantages of buying from cpap.com is that many of the most popular CPAP masks come with free return insurance for 30 days! This allows you to return masks that don't work for you. And there is no way to tell how well a mask will or won't work for you without trying it. Look for the "Free Return Insurance" in the listings: https://www.cpap.com/cpap-masks/nasal-p ... Rating::::

Some masks, like the AirFit P10, and P10 for Her, also have free shipping from cpap.com which makes them an even better deal. The last time there was a survey about nasal pillow masks here, the AirFit P10 was first and the Swift was second, I believe. I own both and prefer the AirFit P10.

Finding the mask that works best for YOU is the key to getting the best CPAP therapy.

klv329

Post by klv329 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Do you have any LT large to trade for my LT mediums?

The p10 is more comfortable, but the LT is sturdier for me.

sleeplessinaz

Post by sleeplessinaz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:21 pm

I too started with Swift LT, but changed over to the Resmed AirFit P10 when they came out! I love it lots better than the Swift LT. take a look at it on cpap.com - it's a great mask and hardly any head straps which is nice.

APAP setting is 6 to 12
HH 2.5
Side Sleeper
HypoThyroidism & Diabetes
New Airsense autoset 12/08/14

klv329

Post by klv329 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:21 am

CL can be a good source....today picked up 6 LT's @$10 each......more M and S nasal pillows to exhange...