ResMed No Overnight Data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
LeeSoFL

ResMed No Overnight Data

Post by LeeSoFL » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:40 am

I've only had the ResMed, AirSense11 for two weeks, but each morning my data is available with the overnight results. This morning, and it's now noon US EDT, there has been no downloaded information.

Is anyone else not seeing their current, overnight data from Wednesday, July 26th?

JeffL

Re: ResMed No Overnight Data

Post by JeffL » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:34 am

It must be a problem at ResMed.. I have a report from Tuesday, but nothing yet for last night. "Last night's data isn't available yet.".

LeeSoFL

Post by LeeSoFL » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:37 am

Thank you, I noticed my 11 just did a software update, so maybe the overnight data was being withheld, pending the unit's update.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:52 am

More data than MyAir is available immediately and easily on the machine's display. There are videos on youtube that explain how to easily access it.

But if MyAir helps motivate you to be compliant, carry on.

LeeSoFL

Post by LeeSoFL » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:35 pm

Thanks, I got over to the advanced menu and changed the setting from simple. Usage, events and fit are there.

JeffL

Post by JeffL » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:49 pm

They seem to be running late. Now I have Wednesday's report, but yesterday's isn't in as of 2:45PM PST. I don't think the update affected it. This week's update:

Care Check-In:
Enhancement of the ResMed Care Check-In user experience.

Bluetooth oximetry:
Air11 devices are now compatible with Bluetooth oximetry. Your care provider will contact you if this is applicable to your therapy.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:34 am

LeeSoFL wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:35 pm
Thanks, I got over to the advanced menu and changed the setting from simple. Usage, events and fit are there.
Very good. As soon as I sit up on the edge of the bed each morning, I make a quick check of events, 95% pressure, and leak level. On the rare morning that a problem is indicated by these measures, I would go to OSCAR. For me, there is no use in looking at MyAir.

Ebonyeyez

Post by Ebonyeyez » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:32 pm

Today is Saturday July 29th. I haven’t received updated info since Wednesday the 26th. Although the message indicates a problem on my end, I’ve performed all the routine tasks… reset my Wi-Fi and powered off/on Airsense 11, ensured airplane mode was not turned on…. I think there’s a problem on their end, again.

Dog Slobber

Post by Dog Slobber » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:34 pm

Ebonyeyez wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:32 pm
Today is Saturday July 29th. I haven’t received updated info since Wednesday the 26th. Although the message indicates a problem on my end, I’ve performed all the routine tasks… reset my Wi-Fi and powered off/on Airsense 11, ensured airplane mode was not turned on…. I think there’s a problem on their end, again.
MyAir is notarious for occasionally not reporting results. Sometimes, a few hour delay, sometime a few days.

And no, ResMeds, don't use WiFi. They use cellular.

Ebonyeyez

Post by Ebonyeyez » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:21 pm

Dog Slobber wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:34 pm
Ebonyeyez wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:32 pm
MyAir is notarious for occasionally not reporting results. Sometimes, a few hour delay, sometime a few days.

And no, ResMeds, don't use WiFi. They use cellular.
———
Ok, thanx! I’ve been using cpap just short of a year and data not uploading is a fairly new issue, the 2nd times in weeks.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:18 am

ChicagoGranny wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:34 am
LeeSoFL wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:35 pm
Very good. As soon as I sit up on the edge of the bed each morning, I make a quick check of events, 95% pressure, and leak level. On the rare morning that a problem is indicated by these measures, I would go to OSCAR. For me, there is no use in looking at MyAir.
I copy data from my screen into a notebook--if I don't forget, that is.
I only checked MyAir once--Disappointment.

JeffL

Post by JeffL » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:44 pm

From MyAir:

Therapy data delays - Your data is recorded. Expect data to be on a few days delay.