Oscar doing weird stuff as the mouse moves around

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
zoocrewphoto

Oscar doing weird stuff as the mouse moves around

Post by zoocrewphoto » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:08 am

I've used Oscar before, but not recently as I rarely need to check my data. I tried to use it last night, but as I move the mouse around, the screen keeps changing. The graphs are all negative (black screen, white lines, no text). I can't see any of the info. I am not pushing any buttons, so it shouldn't be doing things as I move the mouse. I have tried closing and reopening it.

I have had a few strange nights, and last night was the worst. It feels like the pressure was changing as I held my head in different positions. The few nights before, it was leaking unless I held my head in a certain position (which I cannot keep doing). I would really like to see if the data shows increased leaks, and last night pressure changes. I am traveling right now, so My sleep times are all way off. I am normally a severe night owl, and I am currently getting up at 6:30 or 7am. I did pull out my extra masks this morning, so I will try a different one tonight.

But I am really curious to see what my machine thinks was going on last night. My ahi was only 0.2, but I was awake a lot with leaks, the feeling of higher pressure, and lots of drooling. I had to keep using a kleenex to wipe out my mask. Until a few nights ago, I was sleeping 6-7 hours straight, no memory of waking up at all. Even had two 0.0 last week.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

zoocrewphoto

Re: Oscar doing weird stuff as the mouse moves around

Post by zoocrewphoto » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 pm

I have a screen shot showing what the graphs look like. I was trying to rearrange the order, but now I can't do anything. I have rebooted the computer. No change. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Same problem.

I was going to use ResScan, but that is now asking for a password. I don't remember doing one, and it is not in my hint list. There is no option to register or fix a forgotten password. So, I cannot use either program to look at my graphs.

Attachments
cpapweird.JPG
cpapweird.JPG (168.69 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

Pugsy

Re: Oscar doing weird stuff as the mouse moves around

Post by Pugsy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:54 pm

ResScan 6.0 now requires a password. After dealing with the PITA password issues with Encore Pro over the years I made the decision to keep ResScan 5.9 since it doesn't require a password. If/when it no longer works with future ResMed machines I will then decide what I want to do....so since I haven't messed with 6.0 I have no idea how to go about fixing it.
If you want to remove 6.0 and install 5.9 and use it....send me a PM as I think I still have that link.

For your OSCAR issues...I have no idea what is going on. Have you tried my usual first go to idea of just creating a new profile and trying downloading to the new profile to see if the problem carries over?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.