Lost software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
riveredge1

Lost software

Post by riveredge1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Wondering if anyone has a copy of soft ware for Remstar Auto A-Flex M series...I haven't used mine for some time and old age got me good and now I cant find it..having some heart flutters and medical doc said to check my sleeping...well...then I went to sleep clinic I had gone to 6 yrs ago to see if I could get another study and they said they don't do follow up studys...and then I remembered why I did my own therapy..sheesh..thanks
I would also like to know a good machine with software....mine are getting old and there are lots of new machines I have not seen before and I get lost looking at all of them...thank you

JDS74

Re: Lost software

Post by JDS74 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Send a PM to pugsy indicating your computer operating system and you model of CPAP (the model number is on the bottom).

Oracle 452 Lessons Learned Updated
DSX900 AutoSV with HC150 extra humidifier and Hibernite heated hose
Settings: EPAP Min-10.0, EPAP Max-17, PS Min-3, PS Max-10, Max Pressure-20, Rate-Auto, Biflex-1.
Sleepyhead and Encore Pro 2.21.

6PtStar

Re: Lost software

Post by 6PtStar » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Unless you are still running Windows XP the old software which was probably Encore Pro Ver 1.8i. That was the program that was used during the "M" series era. Encore Basic will still work with the older machines. I will send you a link to Encore Basic. For the old Mako DT3500 card reader you may have to go to the Mako site to get the driver. If you can't find it let me know and I will see if I still have it but the drivers are different for 32 and 64 bit systems.

Check your PM's.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS