Get application not found for 9.8.1

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Get application not found for 9.8.1

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Gabe wrote:If you were warned, why are you so upset? You never tried to help me! You were insulting! It's amazing how a little thing like a bump, makes you go bonkers! You should take your medication, you'll feel better.
well, to be fair, I was only warned after you started frothing, and being an ass...

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm

palerider wrote:
Gabe wrote:If you were warned, why are you so upset? You never tried to help me! You were insulting! It's amazing how a little thing like a bump, makes you go bonkers! You should take your medication, you'll feel better.
well, to be fair, I was only warned after you started frothing, and being an ass...
I'm sorry that the bump upset you so much in that that you had to lie. You jumped to conclusions and didn't bother to ask why I bumped. I didn't know it was a sin to bump before a certain time. I read some of your know it all posts. You didn't seem to help them, either. So you're a big shot on the forum? Are you a monitor for the forum, too? Don't call yourself names!

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm

awe, don't get your little feelers hurt, just because nobody is responding within seconds of your posting your vague issue.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 pm

palerider wrote:awe, don't get your little feelers hurt, just because nobody is responding within seconds of your posting your vague issue.
You made a big thing out of the bump and you're wasting your time with me. It's ok to do this nonsense! You got sucked in!! This trumps the bump!! I'm through with you. Go screw someone else up!

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Gabe wrote:You made a big thing out of the bump and you're wasting your time with me. It's ok to do this nonsense! You got sucked in!! This trumps the bump!! I'm through with you. Go screw someone else up!
awe, you're the second most fun I've all day!

hope you figured out your malfunction with sleepyhead... I'm pretty sure it's a ID-10T error... possibly PebKaC

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:56 pm

palerider wrote:
Gabe wrote:You made a big thing out of the bump and you're wasting your time with me. It's ok to do this nonsense! You got sucked in!! This trumps the bump!! I'm through with you. Go screw someone else up!
awe, you're the second most fun I've all day!

hope you figured out your malfunction with sleepyhead... I'm pretty sure it's a ID-10T error... possibly PebKaC
You think you're so smart with your stupid, not understanding talk. You hide behind using another method to insult!!! You really showed your true colors by stooping this low to insult me!! You are a condescending person!! Talk about stupid, I read some more of your stupid remarks on some of your posts. You are a person who thinks they know it all!! Take your pills before you destruct!! Get rid of all of the mirrors you have in your house.
Last edited by Gabe on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Gabe wrote:You think you're so smart with your stupid, not understanding talk
gabe, don't go away mad!

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:46 am

palerider wrote:
Gabe wrote:You think you're so smart with your stupid, not understanding talk
gabe, don't go away mad!
Thanks for ruining my post! I hope you're happy! I can get along without it. You were looking for a fight or you wouldn't have answered my first remark.

CPAPIST

Post by CPAPIST » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 am

Gabe wrote:You think you're so smart with your stupid, not understanding talk. You hide behind using another method to insult!!! You really showed your true colors by stooping this low to insult me!! You are a condescending person!! Talk about stupid, I read some more of your stupid remarks on some of your posts. You are a person who thinks they know it all!! Take your pils before you destruct!! Get rid of all of the mirrors you have in your house.
He is a narcissistic pest and an internet bully. I bet he is a little bum that sits at home all day playing on the internet and getting nagged by his wife. His outlet is to take it out on others on the internet.

He is worthless here as far as helping people. I watch his replies to newbies and he discourages them. Too bad, but I understand the forum admins don't check anything.

Don't waste your time with the louse. Best to ignore.

Good luck with that software.
Cpapist

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 am

Thank you CPAPIST. I appreciate your comments. He is so transparent, that he's a joke! Gabe

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 am

CPAPIST wrote:He is a narcissistic pest and an internet bully.
are you saying I'm not a good boy?

damnit, I've been found out!

of course, that's all funny coming from you, after your unwarranted attack on Nate the other day.

sthnreb

Post by sthnreb » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 am

I have to agree with you both cpapist and Gabe. It started on me a couple of days ago. He also gets some backing from a few he coddles to. However, those do make an attempt to help to some extent even when they are wrong. (They will never admit that) It's sort of sad when that's all one has to do with their time is condemn others.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 am

sthnreb wrote:I have to agree with you both cpapist and Gabe. It started on me a couple of days ago. He also gets some backing from a few he coddles to. However, those do make an attempt to help to some extent even when they are wrong. (They will never admit that) It's sort of sad when that's all one has to do with their time is condemn others.
you might remember that "it started on you" because you were giving out bad, and alarming advice to someone because YOU misread their post.

everyone else in that thread was able to comprehend that the OP had their o2 desats *BEFORE* they started cpap. yet you insisted on hijacking their thread with your rants about how they needed to DO SOMETHING about their o2 levels.

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 am

Gabe wrote:Thanks for ruining my post!
if nobody wanted to help you, it's because of YOU... not because of anything *I* said.

I could sit here all day and call you a fool, and that wouldn't prevent anybody else from offering you help.

look to yourself, bucky.

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 am

palerider wrote:
Gabe wrote:Thanks for ruining my post!
if nobody wanted to help you, it's because of YOU... not because of anything *I* said.

I could sit here all day and call you a fool, and that wouldn't prevent anybody else from offering you help.

look to yourself, bucky.
LOOK TO YOURSELF, BUCKY!!! OH REALLY? Looks like you had more encounters than just me! You are the only one that I've had trouble with. I'm sure there are more out there that will agree with us, but don't want to be bothered with you. You are a trouble maker and it all comes out. You are so transparant in your behavior that it's pitiful!!
Last edited by Gabe on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.