Zeo and Sleepyhead

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
wildflowertx

Zeo and Sleepyhead

Post by wildflowertx » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Okay, I'm having trouble seeing my Zeo data in Sleepyhead and could use some help to see what I'm missing.

Last night was my first night using the Zeo. I uploaded the data to MyZeo, and exported as a .csv file. I then used the "import zeo" link within Sleepyhead to import the data, and got a pop-up message that it imported successfully (or something like that...enough to say "you did it"). When I click in File|Preferences|Graphs, there's an option for "sleep stage" in the upper Daily Graphs area, and it's checked; there's not an option for "sleep stage" in the lower Overview Graphs area.

But I don't *see* the sleep data in my graphs. Someone posted their image in another thread recently that showed a "sleep stage" graph within the Daily Graphs, which he said is from importing Zeo, and I don't have that in mine. So is there some other setting I'm missing to get it to work?

Now I'm off to try importing my first night's data from the pulse oximeter... :p

Steph

Treatment started 11/27/12

Lizistired

Re: Zeo and Sleepyhead

Post by Lizistired » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Did you switch days or close then reopen? It probably won't show up until you do. It seems to need to fetch the data again. Same with the O2 graphs.
Which oximeter did you get?

wildflowertx

Post by wildflowertx » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Yep, tried switching days, tried opening/closing, heck I had to reboot my computer and that didn't work either.

On the plus side, in the meantime since I posted, I (finally) was able to get the oximeter data in; the serial import didn't work (kept crashing Sleepyhead while importing) so I had to do the long way around of saving it into SpO2 and then importing from the resulting file. *le sigh* But I was able to do the 'change day' thing to see the data. As for the one I got, it's the CMS50-F.

[side note -- I was looking at the Oximetry tab in the Preferences settings, and I love the choice of "CMS50" or "Overpriced ResMed S9 oximeter". ]

Steph

Burkebang

Post by Burkebang » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Do you have this patch installed?

viewtopic/t83551/SleepyHead-Series-60-Patch-Avail.html

This fixed my problems with importing Zeo data.

wildflowertx

Post by wildflowertx » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 pm

No, I don't, I thought that was only for PR machines...or was it Macs...whatever, I didn't think it applied. I'll try that, thanks! (and yeah, you're the one with the report in the sig that I was talking about. )

Steph

wildflowertx

Post by wildflowertx » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Sweet! I installed the patch (and see in the 'change' log that it added preliminary Zeo support) and tried re-importing the Zeo data, but still no joy. Last ditch, I re-exported the data from the Zeo site and then imported it into Sleepyhead -- success!

Thanks for your help!

Steph

lazer

Post by lazer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:35 am

I had a similar problem a while back when initially trying to import Zeo data and low and behold, after a few days proceeding the original attempt, the data started showing up.

I find the dips and bounces in the lines per "Sleep graph" rather odd and not exactly matching up to my more simple "Zeo" graph style on the unit and it's web page vs.s SleepyHead report though so not sure what much to make of it other than another thingy to play with.