Nuvigil use, effectiveness and side effects.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Chuck Connors

Nuvigil use, effectiveness and side effects.

Post by Chuck Connors » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:20 pm

I'm interested in learning more information (other than what's readily available on the web) on Nuvigil from the people on this website who have used it in conjunction with CPAP therapy. Was it helpful for daytime alertness, or not so much, and any side effects you may have experienced? Any information you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -Chuck-

Wulfman...

Re: Nuvigil use, effectiveness and side effects.

Post by Wulfman... » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Chuck Connors wrote:I'm interested in learning more information (other than what's readily available on the web) on Nuvigil from the people on this website who have used it in conjunction with CPAP therapy. Was it helpful for daytime alertness, or not so much, and any side effects you may have experienced? Any information you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -Chuck-
That's what that Search line is for (above).

viewtopic/t111070/search.php?keywords=Nuvigil

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

Chuck Connors

Re: Nuvigil use, effectiveness and side effects.

Post by Chuck Connors » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:34 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
Chuck Connors wrote:I'm interested in learning more information (other than what's readily available on the web) on Nuvigil from the people on this website who have used it in conjunction with CPAP therapy. Was it helpful for daytime alertness, or not so much, and any side effects you may have experienced? Any information you provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -Chuck-
That's what that Search line is for (above).

viewtopic/t111070/search.php?keywords=Nuvigil

Den

merci. Good information from this site, apneaboard and myapnea.org

-Chuck-