Wanted: Bleep mask

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
nanwilson

Wanted: Bleep mask

Post by nanwilson » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Does anyone have a Bleep that they don't like and would like to sell (cheaply). I would really like to try one but the $$$ in my house are really limited these days. I know I can get one from our hosts with the 3 week "trial" thing, but that doesn't work since it takes 3 weeks to get here during normal time, with the pandemic it would take over a month and the return deal would certainly be over :cry:
Thanks
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

khauser

Re: Wanted: Bleep mask

Post by khauser » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:26 pm

nanwilson wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:46 pm
Does anyone have a Bleep that they don't like and would like to sell (cheaply). I would really like to try one but the $$$ in my house are really limited these days. I know I can get one from our hosts with the 3 week "trial" thing, but that doesn't work since it takes 3 weeks to get here during normal time, with the pandemic it would take over a month and the return deal would certainly be over :cry:
Thanks
Nan
I don't have one (waiting for mine from FedEx as I write this) ... but I have to point out that the Bleep may not be the best choice if money is an issue, because you're going to be spending $50/mo on the one-time use adhesive interface part.

A possible compromise is the Tap Pap, along with host management. If that works for you it has less ongoing costs. It seems to work better for people without high pressures. I get some leaking from it if I don't set it up just right, which I have yet to acquire a perfect 'nack' for doing.

Also, if you have any kind of teeth issues the Tap Pap won't work for you...
-Kevin

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:57 pm

What if you fall in love with the Bleep?
It's not cheap for sure when we have to pay out of pocket.
Now I know that some of the other online cpap supply stores offer some really discounted prices when the ports are bought in large bulk but they are still pricey. Jas Williams in the UK bought a years supply in one purchase last year. :lol:

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:54 pm

Yup! I get both of you Pugsy and Kevin. I just looked at a cdn supplier and they have the ports at 16 days worth for $47 WOOPS!!
That's almost 3 bucks a day, can't manage that!
I am still using our trusty old P10, but now that my mop is pure white and I keep it short, it still messes with it. :evil:
Maybe I should whip up something like a nurses scrub hat and see if that works....... wait a minute, grandaughter and husband are both nurses, I can go through their stock and not have to use up any of my quilting stash. I have already used up alot of it making carona masks for everyone.

Thanks
Keep safe
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:03 pm

Before you totally give up....check Amazon and see how much shipping is to where you are at.
Right now a box of 32 ports which is 16 days worth can be bought for $24.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

booksfan

Post by booksfan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Another option might be the online vendor I use. With a coupon code, I pay just over 16USD for a box of port, approx 33USD/month. They ship free in the US. I know they ship to Canada, but I do not know what the charge is. If you want to know .the vendor, you can PM me

Mask: Bleep Eclipse/Halos
Machine: ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet