CPAPpoll.com

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
2 B Sleeping Soundly

CPAPpoll.com

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Wow, the 'polls' must have finally done their multi-year underground transformations and have shed their old and dusty exoskeletons. They are now renewed and have emerged to fly all around the forum in a frenzy! Fortunately, their flights should be short lived and they will once again go underground until the next flight phenomenon transpires

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

katelara

Re: CPAPpoll.com

Post by katelara » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:00 am

I have a GoodKnight 318 cpap machine manufactured by Puritan-Bennett that was issued to me in 1997. It still works beautifully, but I believe my air pressure needs have changed since this machine was first prescribed for me. I would like to recalibrate the machine according to how my night breathing habits have changed since 1997. How may I do this?
leather-jacket leather jackets
bomber-jacket bomber jacket
testkingworld testkingworld.net
mcp microsoft mcp microsoft

ems

Re: CPAPpoll.com

Post by ems » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 am

katelara wrote:I have a GoodKnight 318 cpap machine manufactured by Puritan-Bennett that was issued to me in 1997. It still works beautifully, but I believe my air pressure needs have changed since this machine was first prescribed for me. I would like to recalibrate the machine according to how my night breathing habits have changed since 1997. How may I do this?
Kat... it would be a good idea if you start your own thread. More people will see it and hopefully be able to help.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~