Have you tried RemZzzs

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
mon

Have you tried RemZzzs

Post by mon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

RemZzzs are mask liners and they are great. If you hate the feeling of silicone masks sticking to your face. These are a great relief. They seem to diffuse those tiny irritating tiny leaks.

I used a ResMed Mirage FX nasal mask at first and it was certainly the best silicone mask wise for me until I stumbled upon the SleepWeaver 'elan' which really felt great when I first put it on but gradually it stretch so much that I had to alter it majorly to make it fit snugly. That worked for some time, but developed a tiny irritating leak (probably one others would consider nothing, but just enough to keep a light sleeper like me awake) the leak doesn't show on the information summary of the night.

I found RemZzzs mask liners on the WWW and they send out samples so I ordered some. Now with a push I can wear the Mirage FX with a reasonable degree of comfort without that sticky feeling and the 'elan' doesn't leak at all now and is as quiet as a mouse and sooo comfortable.

Have you tried them?

LSAT

Re: Have you tried RemZzzs

Post by LSAT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Many people on this site make their own liners from t-shirts.

mon

Post by mon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm

LSAT wrote:Many people on this site make their own liners from t-shirts.
Yes I can see why. I have just finished making some myself. It is far more economical. I just bought T shirt type cotton interlock material and cut the hole smaller to suit my smaller nose and to suit the 'elan' mask. They work really well.

snoozysue

Post by snoozysue » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 am

An online shop in Melbourne sells them in Aust now

FeelingBetter

Post by FeelingBetter » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 am

I bought T-shirt material at Jaonns and cut my own. I've tried the remzzz's but they are so thin, I can't get more than one night's use out of one which makes them cost about $30/month. I like my own better.

apsews

Post by apsews » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 am

Do you make them like the RemZzzs or do you make them where they are strapped on? Do they not shift when you move around?
Alison

If you are ever caught sleeping at work just slowly raise your head and say "In Jesus name I pray,Amen"

Becky at RemZzzs

Post by Becky at RemZzzs » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 am

FeelingBetter wrote:I bought T-shirt material at Jaonns and cut my own. I've tried the remzzz's but they are so thin, I can't get more than one night's use out of one which makes them cost about $30/month. I like my own better.
My name is Becky and I work for the company that makes RemZzzs and I just wanted to let you know that we do have billing codes for Medicare and most private insurances (HCPCS A7031 or A7032). Thanks!! :O)
Becky Bennett
RemZzzs Personal Customer Care Rep & Social Media Consultant
Naturs Design, Inc - the makers of RemZzzs

RemZzzs... Let yourself dream again
Prouldy Made in the USA

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 am

Karen's Padacheeks are much better......they are of a sturdier material and can be washed a zillion times, and they are attached so do not shift at all. Padacheeks.com is the site and Karen is a patient and member here...go take a look at her site.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.