Intellipap auoadjust and super cpap battery pack C266

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hawthorne

Intellipap auoadjust and super cpap battery pack C266

Post by Hawthorne » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am

I just bought a super cpap battery pack C266 and it came yesterday. I haven't spent much time learning about it yet. I assume it is like most of the super cpap battery packs models but I am new to them.

They sent me an extra adapter but I am not sure I need it with the Intellipap. It could be useful with other electronics I have so will keep it.

Questions - Do I need to use the adapter with the Intellipap? Does it work as an uninterrupted power supply (I read that Ithink ) . I have seen pictures of the super cpap battery packs sitting under the cpap machine all the time. Is that okay? I don't use the humidifier.

Thanks in advance for answers to my questions and any tips or experience with the super cpap battery packs.

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

jmcanzo

Re: Intellipap auoadjust and super cpap battery pack C266

Post by jmcanzo » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 pm

The intellipap will run on 12v except for the heated humidifier. Next to 110v ac cord you will see the 12v connection. It is better to run it off 12v then using an battery and an inverter to produce 110v. I can run my Intellipap on a $40 Jump Start Battery at least 8hrs on one charge. I have never tested past 8 hrs.

Hawthorne

Post by Hawthorne » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks. I'm quite dumb about battery use. I want this just for backup in power outages at home mainly so I would use the battery pack. My battery pack has "Portable Power Supply" on the top of it. The guide (very brief 4 page pamphlet) calls it a "Super CPAP Battery Pack C266.

I know I can use it for travel or when an AC outlet is not available but It is for power outages at home mainly so I am assuming I can plug the cord that came with it into the battery "DC out" hole and then into the machine DC port, with the appropriate little adapter for any of these purposes.

They included a "120 Watt UltraSlim Power inverter" but I don't see how I need that for my purposes. Am I right or wrong?

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

growing

Post by growing » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 am

Dear battery user friends, I am also a devilbiss intellipap auto user. May I ask whether I can keep my DC power switch on while the machine is running on AC power. I am not using an inverter. I am a novice in this field.