Software???

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Bourkey

Software???

Post by Bourkey » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Just wondering why I can't put Sleepyhead software on under my equipment?

Used Rescan twice, then downloaded Sleepyhead and have found it much better.

Pugsy

Re: Software???

Post by Pugsy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Bourkey wrote:Just wondering why I can't put Sleepyhead software on under my equipment?
You mean in your profile? Just put it in the additional comments section. The reason we have ResScan as an option is because ResScan used to be open sold to the perfect.
If cpap.com doesn't have it in the inventory for past sells it can't offer us a choice....so we just use the comments section and add it manually.

OOPS I see you already have done that. All of the direct to product links were all products that were offered and cpap.com at one time or another. If they never sold it....it won't be available in the regular drop down menu.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

bayourest

Post by bayourest » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 am

I have ResScan loaded on my windows 7 pc. Can I load Sleepyhead on as well? When I put my sd card in to download data it will automatically activate resScan. Is it possible to download data to both programs for a while? I guess I'd hate to lose all that I have already loaded through ResScan but I'm always up to try something new and (hopefully) better!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 am

You can use SleepyHead along side of ResScan. I did for a short time last Dec when I had the chance to try a VPAP. ResScan won't notice the SD card in the slot if ResScan is not open and running. Same thing with SleepyHead. Keep them closed and they won't care that the SD card is in the slot being used by the other.
Since I had already been using SH since its infancy I found I prefer it over ResScan but then I had no prior experience with ResScan so didn't spend a lot of time using it but I did get about a weeks worth of data on ResScan and SleepyHead at the same time. No conflict at all.

bayourest wrote:I have ResScan loaded on my windows 7 pc. Can I load Sleepyhead on as well? When I put my sd card in to download data it will automatically activate resScan. Is it possible to download data to both programs for a while? I guess I'd hate to lose all that I have already loaded through ResScan but I'm always up to try something new and (hopefully) better!

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.