installing and using sleepyhead

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Madalot

Re: installing and using sleepyhead

Post by Madalot » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 am

Without a doubt. Calist is capable of faking this level of stupidity. I know first hand of a Persona he adopted that appeared to be incredibly stupid. When several people went to help this poster, including me, calist found me in chat and admitted to me that that person was him.

I have no clue if alphabet guy is calist or just some wacko. Either way, the result is the same.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 am

robysue wrote:Calist was as mean and hateful. But calist could also write a coherent sentence or two, and even string them together into coherent paragraphs.
Exactly, which is why I don't think he is Calist, among other reasons.

We've had several mean spirited people on the forum. The difference is that even though they thought insulting and intimidating a person was just fine, most of those people understood sleep apnea and sleep apnea machines. Alphabet is incorrect 99% of the time... and he just loves to use his "words".
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 am

Xxyzx ist pure entertainment ... For me as an european it is even more funny in combination with Trump on TV.
You simply gotta love the americans

robysue

Post by robysue » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:18 pm

xxyzx wrote: ===
there you go again

i never said the ASV woudl do anything else
but one seller says it does do VAPs
I've spent quite a bit of time on both the Resmed and PR websites. And I have not been able to find any information on those official web pages that backs up your claim that Resmed, PR, or a reputable on-line seller of PAP equipment makes the claim that the ASV machines (Resmed AirCurve 10 ASV and PR DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV) can be set to run in VAPS, iVAPS, or AVAPS mode.

Nor have I found any information on the official web pages that backs up the idea that the VAPS machines (Resmed AirCurve 10 VPAP ST-A and PR DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS) can be set up to run in ASV or ASV Auto mode.

So I dare you: Provide me with at least one working link that shows Resmed or PR or a reputable online seller making the claim that the Resmed AirCurve 10 ASV or the PR DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV is capable of being set up to run in iVAPS/AVAPS mode.

Or alternatively: Find me a link where Resmed, PR, or a reputable online seller makes the claim that the Resmed AirCurve 10 VPAP ST-A or the PR DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS can be set up to run in ASV mode. If you can't find such links, then quit making your incorrect claim.

Final note: It is true that both the PR and Resmed titration (Tx) machines can do both ASV and VAPS, but those titration machines are LAB equipment and they are NOT sold to individual patients for home use.

And a final aside: I have evening plans to go to Shakespeare in Delaware Park. I won't see any response to your reply until sometime tomorrow. But I will be looking for it. Because I really would like to see links to back up your claims about ASV and AVAPS machines since I've spent far too much time researching them since you made the claim that Madalot doesn't know what she's talking about.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:27 pm

xxyzx wrote:asst dean at a minor uni
Hamburger University, Over 5 Billion Served

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:31 pm

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
xxyzx wrote:your lies dont make what you believe true
now, there's a statement that YOU should take to heart, whether you think what you say is lies or not.
=====

i only speak the truth

it is libtards that are professional liars
You're *clearly* not a professional anything... your lies and falsehoods are patently amateur.
=======

more logical fallacies from the leading libtard liar

what you wish were true wont make it so
and i have the professional licenses to substantiate my claims
Things made up in your delusional head do not constitute substantiation.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:36 pm

xxyzx wrote:however you are the only one that mentioned volume assured
i merely noted that it acted like an ASV and would breathe for the patient if the mother stopped doing it
because that is exactly what the ASV was designed to do
and it delivers the target Vt based on the patients history
Just what, mr 'genius' did you think the "VA" in AVAPS stood for?

Volume Assured Pressure Support

Just what scale, Wiley, are you a 'super genius' on? compared to garden slugs perhaps?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:38 pm

xxyzx wrote:in the context of the question and my answer i was totally correct
you are quibbling cause you cant find anything wrong with any of my comments
You've once again mis-spelled "wrong" as "correct".

Let me fix it for you:
xxyzx wrote:in the context of the question and my answer i was totally wrong
you are quibbling cause you cant find anything correct with any of my comments

Last edited by palerider on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get OSCAR

Madalot

Post by Madalot » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:55 pm

robysue wrote:
there you go again

And a final aside: Because I really would like to see links to back up your claims about ASV and AVAPS machines since I've spent far too much time researching them since you made the claim that Madalot doesn't know what she's talking about.
Here's another point that needs to be digested. I have cheap insurance and they don't pay for anything they don't have to. I went from CPAP, to BIPAP and directly to the Trilogy on AVAPS. If ASV would have been sufficient, don't you think my insurance would have INSISTED on that over the Trilogy since the Trilogy is a perpetual rental to the tune of $1500 a month (was at the time - has been lowered to around $700 a month now)? Think about that one, okay? No way in hell my insurance would have approved the Trilogy if an ASV would have been able to do basically the same thing.

OR

They would have insisted on trying ASV before going to the Trilogy. And initially, I wondered why they didn't. A lot of people, Robysue being one of them, explained it so it made sense why they ruled out ASV. They IMMEDIATELY approved the Trilogy after failure on bipap. No way they would have done that if, as alphabet guy insists, ASV and AVAPS are basically the same. No way in hell.

Just because you cannot grasp the concept doesn't mean it's not valid. Hey - a lot of people have concepts they just cannot grasp. There's no shame in it. The shame is in continuing to insist on your understanding when the evidence shows you're wrong. And I'm so so sorry - but you are wrong on this one.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:44 pm

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:
i merely noted that it acted like an ASV and would breathe for the patient if the mother stopped doing it

Just what scale, Wiley, are you a 'super genius' on? compared to garden slugs perhaps?
===

you are the gift that keeps on giving
and what do you think the ASV does
it assures Vt when you are not breathing on your own
Where are the links robysue asked you to provide? Hmmm???

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 pm

xxyzx wrote:
robysue wrote:
there you go again

I've spent quite a bit of time on both the Resmed and PR websites. And I have not been able to find any information on those official web pages that backs up your claim that Resmed, PR, or a reputable on-line seller of PAP equipment makes the claim that the ASV machines (Resmed AirCurve 10 ASV and PR DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV) can be set to run in VAPS, iVAPS, or AVAPS mode.

Nor have I found any information on the official web pages that backs up the idea that the VAPS machines (Resmed AirCurve 10 VPAP ST-A and PR DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS) can be set up to run in ASV or ASV Auto mode.

So I dare you: Provide me with at least one working link that shows Resmed or PR or a reputable online seller making the claim that the Resmed AirCurve 10 ASV or the PR DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV is capable of being set up to run in iVAPS/AVAPS mode.

Or alternatively: Find me a link where Resmed, PR, or a reputable online seller makes the claim that the Resmed AirCurve 10 VPAP ST-A or the PR DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS can be set up to run in ASV mode. If you can't find such links, then quit making your incorrect claim.

Final note: It is true that both the PR and Resmed titration (Tx) machines can do both ASV and VAPS, but those titration machines are LAB equipment and they are NOT sold to individual patients for home use.

And a final aside: I have evening plans to go to Shakespeare in Delaware Park. I won't see any response to your reply until sometime tomorrow. But I will be looking for it. Because I really would like to see links to back up your claims about ASV and AVAPS machines since I've spent far too much time researching them since you made the claim that Madalot doesn't know what she's talking about.
======

typical logical fallacy

you cant find it so it doesnt exist

i found both immediately
So. . . where are they???

Lucyhere

Post by Lucyhere » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Guest wrote: Where are the links robysue asked you to provide? Hmmm???

You are joshing, right? He ain't gonna provide the first link. But what he will do is call robysue a libtard for even suggesting that he provide a link.
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset for her w/humid air/heated Humidifier
Bleep/P10

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

xxyzx wrote:i found both immediately
But apparently aren't smart enough to figure out how to post them.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:25 pm

xxyzx wrote:
palerider wrote:

===

you are the gift that keeps on giving
Why, thank you!
xxyzx wrote:and what do you think the ASV does
it assures Vt when you are not breathing on your own
I know exactly what Adaptive Servo Ventilation does, I've been managing one for years... how much experience do you have again? Oh yeah... NONE.

VAPS works to a *fixed target*, ASV works to an *ADAPTIVE* (surprise) target.

You're the only 'person' on the forum who's too dense to understand the critical distinction.

poppi2

Post by poppi2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:30 pm

palerider wrote:
xxyzx wrote:i found both immediately
But apparently aren't smart enough to figure out how to post them.
I Triple-Dog-Dare him to post the links.