OT: Who is Really really?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
blakepro

OT: Who is Really really?

Post by blakepro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Based on various posts I have read here on the forums, it would seem that many people have a suspicion that the user "Really" is just an alternate identity for another user here on the forums.

Basically an account they log into when they want to post something that wont be associated with their main account. When they want to be anonymous.

I suppose a mod or administrator could simply look at the ip address logs to confirm that, but thats besides the point.

Anyone here care to enlighten me on who Really really is? you can just PM me if you would like.

I'm not looking to stir up controversy, I'm just curious.

Goofproof

Re: OT: Who is Really really?

Post by Goofproof » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Really, Really, Who cares! Really!

It's someone with too much time to waste, and they would like others to join in on the Waste. Which we do! Jim

Really!!!
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

rosiefrosie

Post by rosiefrosie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

I'm really really me, but not really

rosie

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Sleep lab tech with nothing better to do on his break(s) than troll on this forum.
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

blakepro

Post by blakepro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

rosiefrosie wrote:I'm really really me, but not really

rosie

Really?

dsm

Post by dsm » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Is this thread really going anywhere ? or is it an invitation to say what we really think ?
I am really curious ?

(but not about the poster of that name who makes far too many pointless time wasting posts )

DSM

xPAP and Quattro std mask (plus a pad-a-cheek anti-leak strap)

WillSucceed

Post by WillSucceed » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Have to confess, I'm a little curious about the real identity of "Really." I've had some suspicions for some time but have nothing concrete to back up these suspicions.

I'm surprised that folk would use alternate identities... this, to me, is just cowardice. Man (or woman) up and use one identity on this site. If you have not got the guts to make statements under your primary identity, you should just shut-up and keep your opinions to yourself.
Buy a new hat, drink a good wine, treat yourself, and someone you love, to a new bauble, live while you are alive... you never know when the mid-town bus is going to have your name written across its front bumper!