My tip to help with those ridges in your hair

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
nanwilson

My tip to help with those ridges in your hair

Post by nanwilson » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm

This tip is for the new masks with the tube around your head ie. dreamware and N30i, P30i
I have thick, short white hair and the ridge left by my N30i is a pain in the a.... I tried using Karens cover for my P10 but the didn't fit. I use an ankle size thick tube sock, cut a hole in the toe and a hole for the top hose connector. Slide it over the tube, flatten it out and don your mask.. voila no ridges in the morning.

Actually I got this idea from my daughters dog, she chewed the toe out of one of my socks :( . when I picked it up and went to chuck it in the trash I got the idea to try. I found the mate to my ruined sock and cut the holes in it and tried it... gee thanks Pepper for chewing my sock :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope this helps
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

zoocrewphoto

Re: My tip to help with those ridges in your hair

Post by zoocrewphoto » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:19 pm

nanwilson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm
This tip is for the new masks with the tube around your head ie. dreamware and N30i, P30i
I have thick, short white hair and the ridge left by my N30i is a pain in the a.... I tried using Karens cover for my P10 but the didn't fit. I use an ankle size thick tube sock, cut a hole in the toe and a hole for the top hose connector. Slide it over the tube, flatten it out and don your mask.. voila no ridges in the morning.

Actually I got this idea from my daughters dog, she chewed the toe out of one of my socks :( . when I picked it up and went to chuck it in the trash I got the idea to try. I found the mate to my ruined sock and cut the holes in it and tried it... gee thanks Pepper for chewing my sock :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope this helps
Nan
Good doggy. I don't have that mask system, but it sounds like a great idea.

Who would have thought it would be this challenging to sleep and breathe at the same time?

Arlene1963

Post by Arlene1963 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Thanks for the tip, Nan!

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:47 pm

Pets can be so wise.