OT::: Obama Complicit In Syrian Gas Attack?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
islandboy5150

OT::: Obama Complicit In Syrian Gas Attack?

Post by islandboy5150 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Rush Limbaugh suspects Obama conspired with Al-Qaeda to frame Bashar al-Assad. Says if its true, it's the biggest set up of all time.

Slinky

Re: OT::: Obama Complicit In Syrian Gas Attack?

Post by Slinky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Why would anyone expect Limbaugh to come up w/any other instigator of the Syrian nerve gas attacks??

Are people really still listening to this viscious hot air buffoon???

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

ems

Post by ems » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

islandboy5150 wrote:Rush Limbaugh suspects Obama conspired with Al-Qaeda to frame Bashar al-Assad. Says if its true, it's the biggest set up of all time.

I thought I had heard it all.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

robysue

Post by robysue » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

ems wrote:
islandboy5150 wrote:Rush Limbaugh suspects Obama conspired with Al-Qaeda to frame Bashar al-Assad. Says if its true, it's the biggest set up of all time.

I thought I had heard it all.
double that thought by ems.

IrishSpike67

Post by IrishSpike67 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

WHY is it that every forum I go to always has a thread bashing Obama? If this was a political forum, I could totally understand but a CPAP forum??! Whoever started this silliness must not be getting enough oxygen. Have you checked your cpap machine? Is it on? Oh, wait... it's malfunctioning and it's all Obama's fault, right?!

Seriously... I post to a Type 2 diabetes forum, an Irritable Bowel forum, a drumming and guitar players forum and some mook is always starting a thread about how evil Obama is. It would be funny if it wasn't moronic and childish. Gee, let's talk about... hmmmmm... sleep apnea?! What a novel idea.

If you get your news from Rush Limpbag, I've got a feeling you also believe in the impending zombie apocalypse...brought on by Obama's affordable healthcare act!

Diggah

Post by Diggah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 am

That Oxycontin sure packs a wallop.

Steve Earle even wrote a song about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKjfh7RDp8s

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:27 am

Rush Limbaugh is a very smart man. Not because he is speaking the truth about Obama, of course that is worthless garbage and lies, but he sure does know how to get media attention. Each time he says something outrageous, insane, or ludicrous he increases his net worth by another $100,000 USD. And obama can't sue him, cuz he is a public figure.

mgaggie

Post by mgaggie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:13 am

OMG are you serious? This theory has left me stunned

ems

Post by ems » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 am

What a shame! Someone wrote a great post in this thread late last night. Some idiot deleted it... couldn't handle the truth I suppose. The person wrote an excellent post about coming here for help with CPAP questions, but instead encountered this garbage. Since the OP was on line at the time...
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 am

There are still people who believe we never landed on the moon.
--And at least one state has creationism in their public schools.
Our national IQ is falling.

49er

Post by 49er » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:53 am

ems wrote:What a shame! Someone wrote a great post in this thread late last night. Some idiot deleted it... couldn't handle the truth I suppose. The person wrote an excellent post about coming here for help with CPAP questions, but instead encountered this garbage. Since the OP was on line at the time...
I hope that person complains to Carolyn Goodman about the post being deleted. Whoever did that - shame on you.

49er

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:54 am

ems wrote:What a shame! Someone wrote a great post in this thread late last night. Some idiot deleted it... couldn't handle the truth I suppose. The person wrote an excellent post about coming here for help with CPAP questions, but instead encountered this garbage. Since the OP was on line at the time...
Someone spam removed a post....was it this one? Sometimes if you hit the reply to button and scroll back we can see what was spam removed...and Carolyn can easily figure out who is abusing the spam button....she just needs to be pointed to this thread to find out who and they get their hands slapped. I found this one just by using the Reply to button.
I don't think that IrishSpike has registered yet...so can't PM Carolyn...but I will ..

IrishSpike67 wrote:by IrishSpike67 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 am
WHY is it that every forum I go to always has a thread bashing Obama? If this was a political forum, I could totally understand but a CPAP forum??! Whoever started this silliness must not be getting enough oxygen. Have you checked your cpap machine? Is it on? Oh, wait... it's malfunctioning and it's all Obama's fault, right?!

Seriously... I post to a Type 2 diabetes forum, an Irritable Bowel forum, a drumming and guitar players forum and some mook is always starting a thread about how evil Obama is. It would be funny if it wasn't moronic and childish. Gee, let's talk about... hmmmmm... sleep apnea?! What a novel idea.

If you get your news from Rush Limpbag, I've got a feeling you also believe in the impending zombie apocalypse...brought on by Obama's affordable healthcare act!

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

49er

Post by 49er » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:59 am

Pugsy wrote:
Someone spam removed a post....was it this one? Sometimes if you hit the reply to button and scroll back we can see what was spam removed...and Carolyn can easily figure out who is abusing the spam button....she just needs to be pointed to this thread to find out who and they get their hands slapped. I found this one just by using the Reply to button.
I don't think that IrishSpike has registered yet...so can't PM Carolyn...but I will ..

Thanks Pugsy for taking the initiative on this.

49er

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 am

Maybe if one would read the title of a post, before clicking on them, their minds wouldn't be offended by them. As with a T. V. if you don't like the content, move on to the next channel. The reason you see political posts on all forums, is some people can still think for themselves, and don't like our country being brought down from within, by our elected officials and owned news sources and corporations.

That being said if {Sheeples} want to passover topics not totally related to the forum visited, it's not hard, just move your mouse...

The rest of us will read what we want and decide if the content is worthwhile, until the thought police pull the plug, and that's getting closer every day. I used to enjoy Rush, but nomore, he has ceased to be revelent.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

ems

Post by ems » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 am

Pugsy wrote:

Pugsy... you da best!!